New Year hopefuls first half Jan testers thread - 70testers = 4BFP & 12BFN so far!!

AS stated before members results will be deleted after 7days or test date stated. as not chasing anyone so those deleted so far are:
  1. Lara+sam+bump
  2. Jaxtapoze
  3. spykey_uk
  4. zestygirl
  5. MRSRICHRS2K
  6. Trishg21
  7. BrainsBeauty

if you have updated and some how i missed this please let me know and will sort this problem, if you would like your results added after being deleted then please also let me know and will add them but your name has been deleted from the list so when it comes time to close the thread its easier. will not chase anyone.....

waiting for results from:

From 2nd Jan (if your still not due AF please update and will change date):
Results will be deleted tomorrow if not updated....
  1. LOUISV
  2. Ava123

From 3rd Jan (if your still not due AF please update and will change date):
  1. queenlavera
  2. rocketb

From 4th Jan (if your still not due AF please update and will change date):
  1. Senora Frog
  2. Future Mama
  3. PtntlyWting

From 5th Jan (if your still not due AF please update and will change date):
  1. MrsEvans
  2. 4magpies

From 6th Jan (if your still not due AF please update and will change date):
  1. Mia2603
  2. Conceive81
  3. SweetJennie

From 7th Jan (if your still not due AF please update and will change date):
  1. RayeAnne
  2. damnqirl
  3. Blondiee

From 8th Jan (if your still not due AF please update and will change date):
  1. ladygagafan
  2. lauraemily17
  3. wigglywoo
  4. pinkprincessx
  5. Hazybaby84

please excuse me if i have missed your update and your name is here please just remind me of those results and will update. anyone who has thier testing date before thier period is due please let me know if your up there and will move you to your period date or the day after.

thanks x

hi Lynne,
I have been TTC for 4 months now, in case you wanted to add that to the original post list.

I am feeling hopeful this month. Some very minor cramps in the last few days, a bit of a sore throat, tired, BB feel fuller, slightly. BB itchy yesterday. I am now 9 DPO. Can't wait to test.

AF was due the morning of the 7th.. still no signs of her. test on the 7th was neg.. if the witch doesnt show up by sunday ill be seeing the doctor on monday to find out whats going on. my period is always on time.

Hi Lynne, well I am now officially out the witch arrived 2 days late but in full force. Here's wishing you and all the ladies yet to test lots of babydust. X

Sorry you're out Hazy :( :hugs:

Hi Lynne, well I am now officially out the witch arrived 2 days late but in full force. Here's wishing you and all the ladies yet to test lots of babydust. X

Sorry Hazy i send u a :hugs: i know its hard when the witch shows up late

Thank you NDH.

Thank you navywife86, it was upsetting and frustrating as I did start to get my hopes up last night thinking about the which being late but it's okay. I've decided I'm going to take a cycle or two out and just chill out a bit and look forward to mine and my friends holiday. Then if nothing happens on it's own by then, I will go back to tracking it again, I don't think I can handle all these 2ww lol. X

had pink spotting last night after a pee. hope it was implantation bleeding. now 10 dpo. will try to wait until at least wed to test. got my frer ready to go.

I'm out. The nasty :witch: arrived today (early)

Gutted, really hoped this would be our month :sad1:

Decided to go all out on the tracking for a few months so been out shopping this afternoon and we're now the proud owner of a clearblue fertility monitor and a digital thermometer!! (as well as a couple of shopping bags full of clothes, nothing like a bit of retail therapy to try and cheer me up!!)

Hopefully they'll give me some reassurance that I am actually ovulating.

Good luck to all the ladies left in, we need some more :bfp:s in this thread!

Af is due tomorrow, and I'm still getting :bfn:s :(

but this is day 4 of a metallic taste in my mouth so bad my DH can smell it on my breath. So I'm hoping my :bfp: is just being shy lol.

NDH no offence but if your OH can smell metally smell from your breath this suggests an infection or something not pregnancy :wacko: i had this when i was futher along with my son and it doesn't smell its just change in hormones changing the taste buds ...

AF showed up, right on time.
ahhhh. On to IVF we go.

awww huge hugs hun i am sooo sorry hun next month will be a year since my princess went to heaven so i decided to by myself a reborn doll ... my OH is not 100% happy and is worried it might do me emotional damage but i am stable lol and wanted it as a piece of art too not just because of my daughter.... anyways here are pictures of my reborn:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/CBkYRfgmkKGrHqRigE0G0M2QJNBNIOzYC8_12.jpg
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/scottishmind/CBkYjYgWkKGrHqVhkE0gOVLbJCBNIPmv7fw_12.jpg

None taken. I knew when it started that I'd have to make a doctors appointment regardless, cause everything besides pregnancy that metallic taste is a symptom of is pretty serious. I'm still hoping though, as DH *shouldn't* be able to smell it on me regardless of it being something else either, according to all my research. So I am completely confused and uncertain, mixed with a tinge of hope. lol.

ETA: Just found a health site that said pregnancy may cause a metallic odour to breath, as well as taste.

i have never heard of this but i guess many and any symptoms can be classed as pregnancy symptoms hun i would maybe see a doctor but thinking about it took wont help... plus might be soething you ate? i often spit up blood when i cough in the morning and apparently it was hormonal i dunno i love my health cause they are always finding something werid and wonderful. might be worth seeing dental doctor too they might be able to help more than a reg doctor?

If AF arrives tomorrow on schedule I will definitely make a doctors appointment and try to see an ENT.

af hasnt showed 4 days late. i tested 3 days ago with a digi negative. im having cramps at night sometimes but it never shows. i dont have money for more tests right now so im not sure whats going on. i might go to the doctors next week for a blood test im not sure yet tho. i also had spotting 5 & 6 dpo and have a fantastic chart

My Ovulation Chart

Well the metallic taste isn't pregnancy related. AF arrived about an hour ago. So I'm gonna have to make a Dr. appointment to find out what's going on with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->