New Year hopefuls first half Jan testers thread - 70testers = 4BFP & 12BFN so far!!

:shrug: I'm out. On to cycle #5. AF came way early this month. It has never done that before. Weird. Good luck everyone still waiting. See everyone else in the next 2ww. Congrats to all the BFP. Hopefully we will all be there soon.

Still BFN but no sign of AF.

I think I'm just having one of those frustratingly irregular cycles that lasts forever after getting off Depo. I'd hoped i'd managed to avoid them. *sigh*

Still BFN but no sign of AF.

I think I'm just having one of those frustratingly irregular cycles that lasts forever after getting off Depo. I'd hoped i'd managed to avoid them. *sigh*

i have a bfn too, but no signs of AF?! i'm usually pretty regular so I have no idea whats going on with my body now....of course, I'm sitting in bed crying my eyes out and husband is away on work...as always....sooo sad...hoping and praying this journey ends for me soon! good luck to you!!! Fx u get your BFP...hang in there!

None taken. I knew when it started that I'd have to make a doctors appointment regardless, cause everything besides pregnancy that metallic taste is a symptom of is pretty serious. I'm still hoping though, as DH *shouldn't* be able to smell it on me regardless of it being something else either, according to all my research. So I am completely confused and uncertain, mixed with a tinge of hope. lol.

ETA: Just found a health site that said pregnancy may cause a metallic odour to breath, as well as taste.

sorry af arrived hun,i really thought you were as i also had themetallic taste in early pregnancy with my daughter,but all the best for next month :) x x

just want to say a big sorry to all the ladies who have had the :witch: show up but just think possitive for next month now sending :hugs: and goog luck to anyone who is still waiting to test or af which hasnt shown on time :) x x x x x

So Im not sure if I'm out yet Im having eye surgery tomorrow so they did a blood test and it was neg but im only 8dpo is there any chance I could implant later then 8dpo ? AF isnt due for another 7 days so i guess im just confused lol but if im not its on to another month

i have utterly no idea whats going on with me i was due my period on friday and still nothing done a test then and then sunday both negative.... period no where to be seen, boobs are killing me and feeling slightly sickly but cause only changed doctors on friday too early to make an appoint or get bloods so going to wait another week and if still nothing then go to doctors i think my PCOS might be in over drive again but i did ovulate so i dunno what the hell is gonig on :(

You have been under an undue amount of stress lately Lynne which could certainly explain a late AF. But of course, there's that other reason, that it may be caused by a :bfp: that's a little shy to reveal itself. Hoping for the latter for you, of course :)

doubt it tbh i am like 20DPO :bfp: would be here by now, stress doesn't bother me tbh lol and never does my body the PCOS can do that itself.

Hi there, I'm due af tomorrow and have had two faint :bfp:s today! :D My fiance and I have been trying 3 months now after I miscarried in June and Aug at 6wks. Quite excited and staying hopeful. Will Clearblue tomoz or next day to be sure :)
CONGRATS to all on their :bfp: and :dust: to all xx

I'm supposed to give results today. Basically, no AF yet but I took a test in haste and it was negative. I got home and saw my OPK and pregnancy tests from ebay arrived so I tried one right away but really didn't have to go - hadn't held my urine at all. Do you guys think there's still a chance even if I'm at approx 15 DPO. I will try again tomorrow to be sure but so far it's a BFN for me.

good morning ladies,well af due today and tested and was a bfn so just a matter of waiting for af to arrive now and congratulations to anyone who has got their bfp x x

still no period its now about 10+days late.... trying to jump start it like i had before with angus castus. so we'll see but def not our month :(

BFN, and AF showed up this morning. GL to those still waiting!

Thank you Candice, so excited. After 2 m/cs last year I'm keeping fx that I make it past 6weeks this time. Have had it confirmed :bfp: Have midwife next friday :D
Good luck to all testers, hope to hear of ur :bfp: soon!
:dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->