New year, new and better attitude! :)

emma.andrews

Reaction score
Hi all!
I don't know if it's the new year... or something in the air... but I am absolutely excited and optimistic about this cycle and the next bunch of them! Does anyone else feel this way too? Even though the husband and I are NTNP, I went through a bit of a low point from not conceiving in the last few months. I was really sad and not myself! I don't know what has happened inside of me but I now have the best, peaceful, happy attitude. You could probably safely say that we are TTC, just want to be relaxed about the whole process, so I call it NTNP lol... it takes some pressure off! ... Anyway, I am happy and hopeful to conceive soon but if it doesn't happen, that is ok too :flower: ... it will happen when God wants it too. I am just completely content :laugh2: ... Baby dust to all! I wish everyone happiness and fertility in this new year. If you need a lift in your spirits or are feeling the same as I am, please comment! I would love to have a few buddies for this new year and new cycles ...etc! :happydance: ...

Hello! :wave:
It's nice to read such a positive post! Hoping to soak up some of this positive vibe! ^_^ We've recently had a break from NTNP/TTC as we got engaged however I'm having tests for PCOS next week...I have a feeling how they will come back.
I want to be positive about NTNP/TTC this year but I'm so scared I'm going to turn into some baby making monster...I want to be positive and relaxed but I'm scared to let myself go.

Going to try my best to be relaxed! Thank you for the post :)

Emma, last January i suddenly felt so positive and peaceful about ttc #1. I got a positive test only a few days later :) wouldn't that be nice for you too? Sorry, i just thought of how I felt so positive and sure enough bfp!

Congrats xQuinnx on your engagement :)

I have a 4 month old and am currently ntnp. Just wanted to say hi and wish you both well ;)
12 bfp chances this year so I'm feeling very positive too!!!

I'm totally feeling the positivity and optimism this year too!
OH has finally agreed that it is time to TTC, however we had to wait until a week ago to try due to me needing surgery. I'm pretty sure we missed my fertile days this cycle, so we're NTNP until next cycle. I know it might be a long wait for a BFP, but I'm trying to remain positive and optimistic. I don't want to get stressed out and turn into a psychotic baby-monster!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->