New Year, New Baby- January 2019 Babies

I'm hoping it's normal tripltemum3! Only real symptom I have is needing to go to bed early at night, peeing more, and constantly hungry but haven't had much in the way of nausea yet. Early days though so I'd imagine in a week or so it will rear its ugly head!

Symptoms for me happen mostly in the evening. I feel okay during the day, but once it hits about 5pm I feel super bloated and totally exhausted. Not sleepy, just run down. I tend to get a little nauseous if I get really hungry, so I’ve been snacking a lot to keep it away. Also, my boobs are sore and sensitive and fuller.

I can’t wait for this pregnancy to progress...I’ve been wanting this for so long.

Hi ladies! Calendar updated. Sorry for radio silence for a few days, was hanging with the family. :)

Happy Mothers Day to you all! <3

I've still been having nausea off and on. Im actually down stairs on my computer right now while my hubby watches our son because he's cooking food and the smell is making me real barfy. :( We're going over to my in-laws in a little bit and we always do potlucks (because there is easily 30 of us there typically with my husband being one of 7 children) so he's making some brunchy thing with bacon and ham and the smell is killing me.

Otherwise my other symptoms have been tiredness (of course), hot flashes (mostly at night while Im sleeping), the fits of nausea and the muscles around my uterus are super tight so I keep pulling them by accident if I'm not careful.

My first ultrasound is tomorrow!

So just got a call from my ob and my numbers look great she said. My hcg on Saturday was 70 and Now today it&#8217;s 170!! And when I had my mc a couple of months ago my progesterone was low but it&#8217;s perfect right now she said. Yay!!!! Now can&#8217;t wait for my ultrasound on June 1st!!

Hi ladies! Just got out of Ultrasound, everything looks great! I measure exactly 5+4. I would of grabbed a pic but I could only see gestational sac. She said yolk sac was there just super faint. I have another Ultrasound next Monday to look for baby and heartbeat

w8tingforbaby- great news!

Congrats on the successful ultrasound!

I've got two and a half weeks before I get mine -- nobody here will even try until 8 weeks.

Congrats on the successful ultrasound!

I've got two and a half weeks before I get mine -- nobody here will even try until 8 weeks.

Boo! I think thats typically the case but I'm still with my RE so thats why Im getting an ultrasound now and next week. I think, as long as everything still looks good, that she'll be passing me on to an OB after that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->