New Year's Testers - let's start the year with BFPs!

prettybirdy27

Reaction score
It's kind of a bummer being out already so early in December - it makes your next testing period seem so far away! But on the positive side, I should be testing New Year's Day!

Who's with me?!

Our list so far:

Aniri83 – O around Dec 22

CertainTurton – O on Dec 24, test Jan 3

KBCupcake – O Dec 30

Xstwx - started TTC #2

Aidensxmomma – O Dec 22nd

PrincessTaz – test Jan 28

Lylasmummy – test around New Year

Nikkchikk – :bfp:

Leggiero – :bfp:

BabyDreamer82 – test New Year’s Day

Victoriaj – starting to think about #2

KristyLeighx – O Dec 20

TacoTime – :bfp: Jan 3

Aley28 – O Dec 21/22, test New Year’s Day

PrettyBirdy27 - test Jan 25

CorallnGold – CD1, 8TH cycle TTC #2

Stiletto_mom – Jan 3

1moreforme – O Dec 19th, test New Year’s Day

mommyB – test Jan 9th

LockandKey – :bfp:

Mytimewillcum – O Dec 20-21, test New Year’s Eve

Bubb1es – :bfp: Dec 29

Sweek35 – O between NYD and Jan 6, testing Jan 22

FromMrs2Mom – Test Jan 22

BKKBabe – testing Jan 12

Onemorebaby3 – Testing NYE

Aley28 – testing Jan 4-6

4everpositive – test Jan 1

Sweetmama26 – O on Dec 30

Miss406 – Testing Jan 3

Mummy2_1 – Testing NYE

Tallybee – :bfp:

Lintu – Test Jan 3

Kburt – :bfp:

Tristansmom - :bfp:

I'm with you! We're just starting trying this month, hopefully it will be a great New Years for us all :)

Right on, congrats on starting to TTC! Thinking of any baby names yet?

Right now I am at my husband's work Christmas party, and there is a lady with a newborn at the next table. I keep smiling at the LO and I can't help bit tear up a little!

Hi can I join? It's our first cycle too but I think I will be ov around xmas eve so will only be 7dpoish by nye- however I am an early tester so will probably test then anyway :p

Congratulations on starting! It is so exciting :)

As for the names, I lost my mum in May this year so I'm going to call the baby after her..

OP I'm so sorry for your loss, that's a very sweet gesture. My DH lost his mother too. If we have a girl she'll have the same middle name as his mother.

We skipped this cycle and trying our next. I'm gonna O around Dec 30th so I'll have a post-NY bfp maybe? Hoping this is it, I want a fall baby!

Hi Ladies, WOuld love to join! Just started TTC#2. I got pregnant with my son on birth control so this feels all new to me! Here is to starting off the year with a BFP for us all :)

Can I join you as well? :flower:

I started this cycle on December 1, so she be ovulating around the middle of the month (my app says I'll ovulate the 22nd). If I ovulate on time, I should be able to test right around New Year's Day.

This is my first cycle NTNP for my fourth and my OH's first. :happydance:

Aniri - I'm sorry for your loss. That's very sweet that you plan on naming your baby after your mom. :hugs:

prettybirdy - My OH and I have a girl's name picked out (I think), but I cannot for the life of me seem to find a boy's name that I like. I'm trying to find one while TTC. I like to be prepared. :haha:

Hi I'd love to join you guys, this is my first cycle ttc# 2. My AF is due on new years day so I'm going to test NYE and hoping for the best start to 2015. If not at least I can have a worry free glass of bubbly and back on it next month. To be fair I'll probably be poas way before nye lol because I can't help myself. Good luck everyone, hope we all get our New Year BFP xx

My first month ttc number 3, had my coil removed last week, got AF now, due to be testing around new year :thumbup:

I am very lucky to have 2 beautiful girls and would love a blue bump this time, I would call him Lennon. However another girl would be just as amazing and would have to think of a name, I have a Lyla and Rhi :cloud9:

Welcome everyone, and best of luck!! I just got a pack of 50 wondfo brand tests in the mail, I'm hoping I won't need to use them all!!

One ordered some pre-seed and 10 preg tests from Amazon 👍

Add me! I will be testing Dec 31st or Jan 1st!

A dumb question but what is Pre seed?

Do people in this thread want me to start a list in the first post?

Hi girls, hope there's room for one more! AF is due New Year's Day. I'll be testing just as soon as OH and I return home from our Christmas getaway that evening. :)

A list is a great idea prettybirdy, if you're up for it. Baby dust to all of us - new year, new LO!

Hi girls:flower:
Could you add me too? AF is due NY day for me. Im on my 5th cycle ttc#3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"