New Year's Testers - let's start the year with BFPs!

So I initially set the date for the 25th in the beginning due to my long cycles. But here I am a week early.
Can't believe I'm posting this, buuuuuut...
:bfp: three in a row! Testing with a digital in the morning!:happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 7
So I initially set the date for the 25th in the beginning due to my long cycles. But here I am a week early.

:happydance: Congrats!

There still are so many people I'm hoping to see updates from!! Where did everyone go?

Congrats! :happydance:

Prettybirdy - I somehow lost this thread, so haven't been able to update. I don't even remember what my last update said, so I'll start from the beginning I guess. :haha:

My last period was December 1 and I wasn't sure when I ovulated. I had some light bleeding on January 11, which I thought was my period, but it never turned into a full period. :shrug: Then on January 18 I had EWCM, so I'm assuming I ovulated then. I'm currently 8dpo, waiting to start testing. :)

This has been a long, horrible cycle but the end is finally near. I am really hoping for a BFP but not too hopeful because my OH and I didn't DTD as much as I would have wanted.

Congrats Hun!! I'll join you... My af wasn't even due til sat but got a lovely dark :bfp: on mon so there we go! :happydance::happydance:

Congrats! :happydance:

Prettybirdy - I somehow lost this thread, so haven't been able to update. I don't even remember what my last update said, so I'll start from the beginning I guess. :haha:

My last period was December 1 and I wasn't sure when I ovulated. I had some light bleeding on January 11, which I thought was my period, but it never turned into a full period. :shrug: Then on January 18 I had EWCM, so I'm assuming I ovulated then. I'm currently 8dpo, waiting to start testing. :)

This has been a long, horrible cycle but the end is finally near. I am really hoping for a BFP but not too hopeful because my OH and I didn't DTD as much as I would have wanted.

:dust:

Congrats tallybee!!

aidensxmomma - this thread was moved to the TTC discussions board, I don't know why but it was the death sentence for this thread as most people lost it. I wish it hadn't been moved, I keep seeing threads like it on the TTC board.

Yay Tallybee!!!

FX Aidensxmomma!! Hoping you will join the club soon!!! 😄😄

Congrats tallybee!!

aidensxmomma - this thread was moved to the TTC discussions board, I don't know why but it was the death sentence for this thread as most people lost it. I wish it hadn't been moved, I keep seeing threads like it on the TTC board.

It definitely sucks that it got moved and everyone lost it. :( But we're still around, so we've got that going for us. :haha:

Ah that's a shame that people haven't been finding the thread. I was in one ages ago that got moved to discussions and a lot of the ladies added it to their signature.

Thanks everyone for the congrats! Still floating here!

Congrats tallybee!!

It definitely sucks that it got moved and everyone lost it. :( But we're still around, so we've got that going for us. :haha:

On one hand, I'm bummed that it got moved and people lost it. On the other hand, I'm a little glad because I didn't anticipate how painful it would be for me as the person who started the thread to go back and mark off all the BFPs when I got a BNF.

Congrats tallybee!!

On one hand, I'm bummed that it got moved and people lost it. On the other hand, I'm a little glad because I didn't anticipate how painful it would be for me as the person who started the thread to go back and mark off all the BFPs when I got a BNF.

Yeah, I can imagine that would be difficult. :hugs: I know sometimes I have a hard time with being in groups and all the ladies getting bfps. Not that I'm not happy and excited for them, because I definitely am. It's just that it's kind of a kick in the gut when you're trying and wanting it so bad and it just doesn't happen for you. This cycle has been so rough for me with the random bleeding I had and how long it's been. It's made it especially hard.

But I'm still thrilled for everyone who got their BFPs. I'm just jealous. :haha:

Tested again today at 12dpo - another bfn. Not looking too good for this cycle. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->