New Year's Testers - let's start the year with BFPs!

That's a lovely idea Pretty, maybe you could just give a little whisper in OH's ear when the count downs finished :)

Hi ladies :wave: Can I join?

Currently CD1 & this is our 8th cycle TTC#2.

PrincessTaz, I just love your little ones name, Winter! If our next baby is a girl, I'd love to call her Autumn, my OH isn't too keen though, he's so picky with names.

I think Brooke & Autumn go lovely together too :cloud9:

Hiya and welcome :hi:

Thank you, I absolutely adore his name but I've had so many rude comments about it so it's lovely to hear a nice one. I live Autumn too and did mention to OH about using it for a girl but he thinks it will be a bit ridiculous with a son called Winter. He does like the name though x

If I get a BFP on nye I plan on discretely sending oh a text saying happy nye daddy and a pic of the test x

Prettybird, as far as fertility apps go! I've not used Fertility Friend (as I was charting to avoid pregnancy for so long, and it doesn't set up for that apparently) ... but I found an app called OvuView. I use the free version on my phone, and I love it. It seems to fairly accurately predict ovulation (even for my wacko cycles) and allows you to track several other symptoms if you wish. I chose that one because it let me choose if I was TTC or TTA ("trying to avoid"). But I know most people use Fertility Friend and love it. Maybe I should give that a try.

I also keep an online chart at TCOYF so that I can save each cycle to my computer, should I ever need to take them to the doctor or anything. I'm not a big fan of TCOYF... it runs REALLY SLOW for me, but the charts look pretty. :haha:

I checked out the apps you ladies have mentioned, and have them saved to my wishlist in case I decide to start temping/charting. :thumbup: Right now I have a simple little app that keeps track of my periods and just bases ovulation off my average cycles. I have irregular cycles, so it's not very accurate but that's why I keep track of cm.

Hi ladies :wave: Can I join?

Currently CD1 & this is our 8th cycle TTC#2.

PrincessTaz, I just love your little ones name, Winter! If our next baby is a girl, I'd love to call her Autumn, my OH isn't too keen though, he's so picky with names.

I think Brooke & Autumn go lovely together too :cloud9:

Welcome :flower:

Please put me down for January 3!!!

If all goes well, I'll be revealing to hubby on his birthday January 7~

Hi so im cd2 today (and suffering :-( ) so I think I will ov on 24th dec and I will try to resist and test on the 3rd jan which is 10dpo.
DH and I have a romantic night away from our toddler on the 18th but sadly I think it will be a little too early for a conception. ..will just hace to be quiet and stealthy while staying with my parents for Christmas :blush:

Please put me down for January 3!!!

If all goes well, I'll be revealing to hubby on his birthday January 7~

I really hope everything goes well for you this month and you can reveal to your hubby on his birthday :flower:

Hi so im cd2 today (and suffering :-( ) so I think I will ov on 24th dec and I will try to resist and test on the 3rd jan which is 10dpo.
DH and I have a romantic night away from our toddler on the 18th but sadly I think it will be a little too early for a conception. ..will just hace to be quiet and stealthy while staying with my parents for Christmas :blush:

:haha:

I'm also supposed to be ovulating while I'll be visiting with family. It's going to be interesting trying to BD while staying with them. :haha:

Lol I know but we conceived my dd on holiday on a boat with my in laws so it is possible :) my parents just have the creakiest beds and floors ever... oh well!

According to FF I should be Oing on CD16 but just done an opk that looks pretty close to me and I'm only CD13, wasn't expecting it. Been BDing since CD10 thankfully. Hope this isn't just my body keep gearing up to O but never actually releasing an egg. I hate my pcos sometimes, can't stop stressing now

20141214_214533.jpg

20141214_214628.jpg

I had quite a scare this morning when I went to take my OPK. I'm supposed to O tomorrow, so I was expecting my OPKs to keep getting darker. I pulled it out of the box and noticed that it looked different than how they normally look, but didn't think much of it. But then I got a negative!! I quickly ripped open another one and took it, and it looked more normal and I got a positive. Then I just got confused, so I dug both boxes out of the trash - turns out the first one was expired. Whew!

I have gotten ewcm starting the day before yesterday, this is the first time since I went off bcp in early October that I've gotten it. So hopefuly this is a good sign!! I'm still not 100% sure that I'm actually ovulating, but this is making me feel better.

At DH's insistence, we have been BDing every other day this entire month - we figure we have a really good shot at coverage that way! But my gosh, a girl does get tired haha.

CD 11 for me. CM has been watery the last few days so I started using OPK's. In the last day, CM is sort of been scant. O is coming up so this kind of has me anxious. CP is currently HSO, so I should have more CM. My guess is that I have been not drinking much water because I am trying to get a damn + OPK. So as of today, I am FORGETTING about the stupid OPK's (They are making me mental anyway) and loading up on green tea and water like I normally do. I may even trhow in a couple mucinex for good measure. Fxxx!

Ughhh... I'm still probably a week out from ovulation. I'm getting impatient. Waiting to ovulate is worse than waiting to test :growlmad:

My cervix is sitting INSANELY high this month ... I can barely reach it. :shrug: Very rare, its usually very easy to reach. :shrug: Anyway - still only fingertip-ish open and softening. CM is creamy at best. Arrrrrrgh. CD15 today.

CD 11 for me. CM has been watery the last few days so I started using OPK's. In the last day, CM is sort of been scant. O is coming up so this kind of has me anxious. CP is currently HSO, so I should have more CM. My guess is that I have been not drinking much water because I am trying to get a damn + OPK. So as of today, I am FORGETTING about the stupid OPK's (They are making me mental anyway) and loading up on green tea and water like I normally do. I may even trhow in a couple mucinex for good measure. Fxxx!

Just an update....I could be a fluke, but I have had 2 cups of chamomile/green tea and a 24oz cup of water since last posting. I checked cm again a moment a go and i have the beginnings of EWCM. It's thin, but I was able to **TMI** stretch it 2 inches before it broke. It would be really nice if it was simply the increased water take that helped. My chart is looking good and FF even put my O day a few days sooner (on CD14). Again, Fxxxx!

Ughhh... I'm still probably a week out from ovulation. I'm getting impatient. Waiting to ovulate is worse than waiting to test :growlmad:

My cervix is sitting INSANELY high this month ... I can barely reach it. :shrug: Very rare, its usually very easy to reach. :shrug: Anyway - still only fingertip-ish open and softening. CM is creamy at best. Arrrrrrgh. CD15 today.

I agree. Waiting for O really is the worst!

I think I may have Od much earlier than I thought. I started getting positive OPKs and watery cm on the 12th, ewcm and temp spike on the 13th, ewcm on the 14th and temp drop, and now today I'm back to watery cm and got a negative OPK this evening.

I'll post my chart if I can figure out how.

Is it possible for O to be over so fast? Only one day of high temp? Luckily, DH and I have BD'd literally every other day since the last day of my period (so the 7th, 9th, 11th, 13th, and today the 15th.)

prettybird, your temp should stay up after ovulation, up until Aunt Flo comes... longer than that if you get a BFP!

Can you just post a link to your chart?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/55a7f6/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Did it work?

Prettybird - I wouldn't say you've ovulated yet, temps continue to rise and stay above your cover line after Oing. Think you'll just have to wait a few more days to to see happens with your chart. I'd keep on BDing and using opks for now though x

AFM - CD 15 don't know what's going on! Thought I had a positive opk but now not so sure, had some watery cm but no ewcm and now it's back to creamy but hard to tell when BDing. Had loads of ovulation pains too and twinges. If I haven't had a positive opk by CD 18 I'm pretty sure it's gonna be anovulatory cycle x

Nikkchikk - thanks for that tip, I'm going to try because I never drunk anywhere near as much as I should

Well, did it do the trick PrincessTaz? I hope so!

Ughhhhh, DH just called to stay he would be covering for someone overnight at the firehouse. I hope missing tonight's BD won't hurt our chances this month (his absenece tonight is a little too close to O for my liking).

We did :sex: this morning, but I rather get at it twice a day while I'm having EWCM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->