New Year's Testers - let's start the year with BFPs!

I'm confuse, today was my test day, not 100% sure when I ovulated I started spotting on the first and thought I was out for sure but nothing has materialised :ggrr: had a bit of pink but mostly brow :shrug: I give up if nothing changed by tomorrow I'm gonna test again

Tacotime congratulations, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Miss406 you're not out until af shows, sending you :dust:

Couldn't wait that long to test annnnnnd... BFP!!! :) :) :) :) (Actually tested a couple days ago but I couldn't find this thread again lol...)

Congrats!!!

I'm still getting BFNs, but none of the usual signs that AF is about to make an appearance!

Heartfelt congrats to NikkChikk, TacoTime, LockandKey, Bubbles, Tristansmom and Miss406!

Prettybirdy and Taz - you both have an amazing attitude and I love your honesty. I hope February is your lucky month!

Lintu - I know how you feel, I'm also now a bit confused! I tested on New Year's Day and it was BFN. But AF has still not shown, 4 days late.
I may have miscalculated my cycle and simply ovulated later than I thought, but there's still a tiny, nagging hope that maybe the HPT I took didn't catch the BFP. In going to test again within the next couple of days if AF doesn't find me!

Tristansmom - Congrats! :happydance:

I took another test yesterday and it was another BFN. :nope: According to my app, AF is a day late, though, so I'm trying to hold onto a little bit of hope. I don't feel like AF is on her way yet. :shrug:

Lintu - Did you test again?

Prettybirdy and Taz - you both have an amazing attitude and I love your honesty. I hope February is your lucky month!

Thank you, I'm lucky I still get to test again in Jan, af is due 28th but I'll be testing before then!
Good luck with testing, I do think you Od later. You have such will power, I'd be poas left, right and centre lol.

Looks like I missed a lot, congrats to the BFPS!!!

AFM: Took a little posting break over the holidays to spend time with family and friends. I'm still exhibiting lots of symptoms, nausea, frequent urination, boobs are quite sore and tender, lack of sex drive, extremely tired.

I've started spotting, all my tests are BFNs, cervix is softening and opening, and I'm cramping! AF is on the way! Bummer :haha: I guess I can hope for a Valentine's Day BFP now :haha:

I'm sorry to hear that Aley, fingers tightly crossed for you for next month!

Thank you, I'm lucky I still get to test again in Jan, af is due 28th but I'll be testing before then!
Good luck with testing, I do think you Od later. You have such will power, I'd be poas left, right and centre lol.

It's not will power, I actually think it's pessimism, haha! I had a feeling it wasn't my month and didn't actually want to "know" for sure. But I was wrong! I got a BFP today! Actually three! I'm still in shock to be honest and it has not sunk in. I also had this vision of creatively telling OH but he was with me when I tested so of course there was nothing creative about it! Just me laughing through my tears!

No photos unfortunately, my computer crashed and I can't seem to do it properly on my phone. :(

Good luck everyone!!! I'll be sticking around for a bit to cheer you on.

Taz, I'll be thinking of you on the 28th. All the best.

Leggiero - Congrats! :happydance:

Aley - Sorry to hear that AF is on her way. Fingers tightly crossed for next month! :flower:

Sweetmama - Any plans to test soon?

I think AF is on her way for me, too. Started getting cramps yesterday, so I'm feeling pretty confident that I'm out. :( Onto next cycle I guess. But that means the possibility of a Valentine's BFP. :)

Congratulations Leggiero! Aidensxmomma, sorry to hear the witch is on her way.

Leggiero - Congrats! :happydance:

Aley - Sorry to hear that AF is on her way. Fingers tightly crossed for next month! :flower:

Sweetmama - Any plans to test soon?

I think AF is on her way for me, too. Started getting cramps yesterday, so I'm feeling pretty confident that I'm out. :( Onto next cycle I guess. But that means the possibility of a Valentine's BFP. :)

I've tested a few times already, I have just got BFN but FF telling me wait till 18 DPO so I'm going to test Friday which is 16 DPO and I have blood work that day as well.

Any updates from anyone?

As for me, still no AF or BFP. Tested again on the night of January 7th with yet another BFN, so not very hopeful, just very confused on why AF is taking so long. :shrug:

I had my initial blood work done, 14dpo hcg was 77 and 16dpo 307, now waiting until January 27 for a viability scan before I can start telling people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->