New Year's Testers - let's start the year with BFPs!

Can I join you ladies?! I am so excited that the hubby and I recently decided to TTC #2! I am still breastfeeding my almost 13 month DD, but am on my 3rd cycle and should be testing around January 25th.

It's great to see BFP's!!! Pumped to see more as the year progresses ! Good luck ladies! :thumbup:

Congrats again LockandKey! :flower:

Welcome, Kburt! :)

AFM - Another BFN yesterday :nope: I have sore bbs, but that usually happens after ovulation for me. I'm trying to stay hopeful, though. If it's not this month then my OH and I are going to officially be TTC - I'll be using OPKs to try to pinpoint ovulation. I may even start temping/charting. :)

I had a dream last night that I tested and got a positive, but I didn't believe it so I took six more. Then I had my husband take one just so I could make sure that the tests weren't malfunctining somehow. I was so disappointed when I woke up, it took me a good 20 minutes to shake myself out of it and convince myself it was just a dream. I'm still on my period so I know it's not real.

I don't know if I'm going to temp this month, I did this morning and I was just staring at my chart thinking about how much it stressed me out all last month. I skipped a few days over the last week and had to miss yesterday morning because my cat woke me up early and I didn't get enough sleep to temp properly. I wish this wasn't stressful. I have some preseed in the mail and it's supposed to come today, DH and I will start our BDing every other day like we did last month, but I'm still sort of reeling over the fact that BDing every other day didn't work for December.

Prettybird, I had an almost identical dream last night! Several of them, actually. :haha: In my dream, I peed in a bucket (in front of a bunch of people? WTF?) and then dipped this weird almost swastika-shaped HPT into the bucket. It came up as a light positive. Then my husband came in with a lotion bottle that had a pregnancy test attached to the lid. So I dipped that in a cup of pee too. It was also a light positive. So I started peeing on FRERs, and got like 10 really dark lines. Then I woke up because my 3 year old came into bed with me... and I fell back to sleep and dreamt more about nice, dark lines.

......so I got up this morning and POAS, even though I'm only 8DPO. Negative of course :rofl: I think I'm getting obsessed!

aley28 good luck, hopefully you get that dark line soon!! It's weird how this can affect us so deeply that it even permeates our dreams. This was the first time since we started TTC that I've dreamed about it, and in my dream I was so so so happy. Waking up and realizing it wasn't real was just like a punch to the gut.

To cheer myself up, I started looking at baby names. Hopefully we'll get to pick one soon!

Can I join too? Currently 11dpo, waiting to test till 13. IUI on December 22. :)

I'm debating using a FRER tomorrow.

On this post is 8dpo's FRER FMU and todays 9dpo PM IC tests.

What do you think? Anyone know what's going on by looking at my chart?

With todays 9dpo tests the top one is an OPK, I think I can see a pink line on the middle blue test?

Any advice most appreciated. :)

Attachments

• 9dpoedit.jpg
    9dpoedit.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 8dpo1.jpg
    8dpo1.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 9
Miss, I see a very faint line on your top green test, but all the rest look negative to me. Your chart doesn't indicate anything, really :shrug:

Prettybirdy - Sorry that your dreams got you down. :hugs:

aley - Yes, yes you do have a poas addiction :haha: It's okay, though; you're definitely not the only one. I took a test on the 31st and the 1st, even though I *know* I should have waited a couple days in between. I couldn't help myself :blush:

Miss - I thought I might of saw a faint line on the second test (in the picture with the three of them), but I can't be sure. :shrug:

aidensxmomma, LOL! Usually I can wait until at least 10DPO, but the dreams last night had me convinced!!! :rofl:

Sharp stabby pains in my loooooow ab tonight, and a tiny bit of blood at cervix when I checked it directly after the stabby pains faded. Those seem like positive signs?? C'MON SUNDAY! (I have to break the plastic on my next box of FRERs in order to test again, that should be enough to keep common sense in me tomorrow morning. :haha:)

Lots of symptoms and now this really weird frer. Temp rise too!

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q590/Sonia_Minchin/POAS/896907D7-7BD1-4A4B-B953-46E951E224C4_zpsdjpyivfx.jpg

aidensxmomma, LOL! Usually I can wait until at least 10DPO, but the dreams last night had me convinced!!! :rofl:

Sharp stabby pains in my loooooow ab tonight, and a tiny bit of blood at cervix when I checked it directly after the stabby pains faded. Those seem like positive signs?? C'MON SUNDAY! (I have to break the plastic on my next box of FRERs in order to test again, that should be enough to keep common sense in me tomorrow morning. :haha:)

Those do seem like positive signs...FX! :)

I'm waiting until Sunday to test again I think. Unless I can get my hands on some tests today...if that's the case, today shall be the day :haha: I am not at all good with this whole patience thing. lol. Especially because I got a line on one of the tests I took, but I'm not sure if it's an evap or not and it's driving me absolutely crazy. Logically, I know it's an evap, but I keep thinking "what if..." anyway. Someone should smack me for checking the test after the time limit. :dohh:

Congratulations to all the BFP, wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Prettybirdy27 I've been feeling a lot like you, even had a bfp dream and woke up gutted it wasn't real. I'm so tempted to use the clomid I have left over from my DS but then the rational part of my brain says you don't need to because at least you ovulated. I know in my head the even the most fertile couple can take 6 months to conceive having intercourse at the right times but it's still frustrating because you feel like you did everything you could do. FX next cycle is the one for us. I'm just happy I still get to test again in January x

Lots of symptoms and now this really weird frer. Temp rise too!

https://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q590/Sonia_Minchin/POAS/896907D7-7BD1-4A4B-B953-46E951E224C4_zpsdjpyivfx.jpg

Is that a line close to the control line? I've never seen one on an FRER be so close before...

I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Yeah - that's right!

It's so close to me - must be an invalid test. :shock:
AF due tomorrow........ I must be out!

Yeah - that's right!

It's so close to me - must be an invalid test. :shock:
AF due tomorrow........ I must be out!

Not out until AF shows her wicked face!

I'm cautiously excited to announce:

Attachments

• image1-2.jpg
    image1-2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2