New York anyone???

296694_3643402371696_1040732108_n.jpg

She is a cutie :]

Is staten island by NYC?

We moved to the state around February still learning! lol

Brindle, LOL. I didn't name her.

well shes really cute.... So your going to have two boys soon!!! you must be so excited!

lol. it'll be interesting. DS1 already tries to eat the dogs tail and he is beginning to take his clothes off :/

296694_3643402371696_1040732108_n.jpg

She is a cutie :]

Is staten island by NYC?

We moved to the state around February still learning! lol

How adorable!! Beautiful picture.. :cloud9:

Staten Island is one of the 5 Boroughs of New York ( Staten Island, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx and Manhattan) I am about 20 minutes with no traffic from NYC.. :flower::flower:

lol oh yes it will be lots of fun and interesting.. kids are just too funny

Heard about those tornado's! LOL, DS and I were in his room watching the storm and fell asleep. Woke up to news updates about tornado's down there!

Heard about those tornado's! LOL, DS and I were in his room watching the storm and fell asleep. Woke up to news updates about tornado's down there!

We didn't get anything just some rain and some winds and it was over. My SIL is in Queens and by the water so she got the Tornado but everyone was fine. It has been SO hot here and the cold front that is moving in and is desperately needed, caused all this. Today it is so cool and I love it!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

same here I loved todays chill! BTW dog got out... pretty sure it's not coming back either it was gooonnneee

OH NO!!! when you adopted her did they put one of those microchips in her?

She had a microchip but I hadn't switched it over yet. So I woke up today with messages from the previous owner some seemed kinda crazy and too demanding so I told her in one sentence, "she got out while I took out the trash" she pretty much blew up my phone saying she's coming over to get her crate and blah blah blah...pyscho much? I didn't respond at all because that was creepy why does she still have my number? and why couldn't she just say she is at such and such shelter? what is wrong with that woman?? CREEPY!

oh wow that is crazy! so then you still dont have the brindle? Oh man I seriously hope she doesn't have your address. That would be crazy scary! How are you feeling.

she KEEPS texting me saying she's going to come pick up the crate or put the crate outside my husband will swing by after work...UH creepy much?? I would like to have this dog back seeing as I spent $50 to adopt her and $87 on a new harness, food bowl, toys and switched her diet to a more natural dog food. UGH this lady is insane though! I put the dogs papers in my diaper bag because if we came home and they were at our house automatic police call. I haven't deleted the messages yet because I don't know if it's over or not. I've liked the SPCA FB page for here so I would have seen her posted if not I would have called the only TWO places should could be the pound or aspca unlike other areas watertown only has 2 locations. She should have said "I am no longer the owner I sold her to such and such and here is that persons number" not whatever the hell she is doing?? Who acts like this? I'm sure this would have been solved quicker if my husband was home but he is gone for work so at 35w pregnant with a young baby umm hell no do i feel comfortable about this situation. Plus the money I gave her for the dog would COVER a new crate so she has no reason to be harassing me technically I'm sure I could go to the police get her with harassment and holding my dog i do have ALL her paperwork. But she scares me with her craziness. Sorry that was long, I'm just frustrated that this all happened.

I also only texted that one line to this lady, "she got out while we ran the trash out" After the way she handled the situation and texted me I never replied back so the fact that she's going out of her way to our house? when there is no conversation at all about this just her sending text messages? it's also frustrating like a stalker I almost wonder how many times they drove passed our house or worse PASSED US in our own community to spy on brindle, 0_0

I know it's a longshot but I'm right on the border, anyone very northern NY girls? It's hard to meet any English-speaking mommies here :(

I am in Staten Island, New York..:flower::flower::flower::flower:

Me too!! Small world. What part? Im in the Willowbrook area.

WOW, I know where that is!! I am in Great Kills....... My best friend lives in Westerleigh. WOW small world :hugs::hugs:

Very small world. I grew up Willow brook/ Westleigh. Hey great kills is a hop skip and jump from me ;) Beautiful area...:)

Did you grow up on the Island? I moved when I was 18 months from Brooklyn..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->