New York!

Thank you! We live in Brooklyn. I just moved here from the UK in july but my husband's lived here for years.

Thank you! We live in Brooklyn. I just moved here from the UK in july but my husband's lived here for years.

I was born there, kind of grew up there because grandparents and aunt plus cousins there. Funny enough I lived in the uk several yrs ago daughters dad is from Scotland..:)

How do you like it?

Wow we have lots in common, I pretty much grew up in scotland (Aberdeen, Edinburgh). Still adjusting to BK, but I like it so far.

Wow we have lots in common, I pretty much grew up in scotland (Aberdeen, Edinburgh). Still adjusting to BK, but I like it so far.

We sure do, Brooklyn to me reminds me of Glasgow lOL

I lived in Stiringshire/ Stirling and then Falkirk. Funny enough I still call there home and it really is where my heart is. Its just so different compared to here..:)

I definitely see the similarities between Brooklyn and Glasgow lol.

I definitely see the similarities between Brooklyn and Glasgow lol.

when my first day in Glasgow I looked around and was like wow,,,i feel like im back in the usa in brooklyn

hey do you mind if we take this to pm? :)

Hello ladies :D Amsterdam-ian here, west of Albany :) Lived in upstate my entire life, nice meeting you ladiesss :)

Thank you :D Congrats on your BFP!! Do you know your due date?

thats exciting!! May is a wonderful time to have a baby...not too hot not too cold lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->