New :)

Rhianna

Reaction score
Hi, I've basically stalked this forum for the last week but I'm too awkward to actually post anything. I guess I should just introduce myself. So yeah... Hi :D

Heyyyyyy:kiss: welcome to BnB,I'm Jazmine,I'm 18 and expecting my second little boy:kiss: How far along are you and how are you feeling so far!?!

Heyyyyyy:kiss: welcome to BnB,I'm Jazmine,I'm 18 and expecting my second little boy:kiss: How far along are you and how are you feeling so far!?!

I think I'm about 8-9 weeks but I'm not completely sure. Morning sickness is actually crippling me and the moment. That sucks but apart from that I'm feeling alright :)

Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy :)
I'm Jenna, 18 and 28 weeks pregnant with a little boy.
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Hi I'm Sami,

I'm 22 and TTC.

Often float around various forums, but message me if you want to chat.

Congrats on your pregnancy! Wishing you a happy and healthy journey :) :hugs:

Welcome and congratulations!

My name is Mickey. I'm 17 years old and 26 weeks + 1 day pregnant with my little boy, Gabriel. :cloud9:

Good luck! :flow:

Hey, I'm Lauren. I'm 19 and 38+5 Weeks with my first baby boy :)

Congratulations hun, I'm Katey, 20 and have an 11 month old daughter.
Hope your pregnancy goes smoothly for you and your morning sickness eases soon!

Comgrats and welcome. im emma and 36 weeks with our secon baby girl, our first Hollie is 14 months old.

Congratulations :flower:
I'm Clair, 17 and 32 weeks pregnant :yellow:

Hope your morning sickness gets better, I had it bad for a while! :( :hugs:

Hey! I'm Katie, nineteen, and 28 weeks pregnant with my little girl :cloud9:

Congrats and good luck with your pregnancy! :flower:

Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy! I'm Sarah. Im 17 and 22 weeks pregnant with a baby girl :)

Welcome! I'm Shannon, 20, and I have a 16 month old named Victoria "Tori"! :hi:

Welcome :) Im Josie, 18 and have a week old son called Oakley. Congrats on your pregnancy and hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Welcome! :) i was also very hesitant to sign up and post.. i get very nervous about stuff like this which is insane really as everyone is so nice.

Congrats on your pregnancy! i'm 12 weeks and 1 day with my baby :) I'm 18 and don't get my 12 week scan until two days before my 14th week.. SO EXCITED!

Hey!
Welcome to bnb :)

I'm Jess, 16 and 11 weeks with my first! :) Inbox me if you ever want to talk! :) xx

Hi :) I'm Laurel, 37 +3 with a little boy. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy, dear.

Hi
Welcome to bnb congrats on ur pregnancy happi and healthy 9 months I'm marie 18 and 6 weeks with our first

Welcome and congratulations! :)

I'm Jess, 18 soon to be 19, I'm 8 weeks and pregnant with my first. :D

Any idea when you are due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4