Newb to Bnb but not ttc

nickinakinoo

Reaction score
Hi

Me and hubby have been ttc on and off for 7 years, I tend to get a bit obsessed and it all gets a bit much for me. But as I've just turned 30 and my biological clock loudly ticking in my ears we've decided to give it one last bash. I recently lost 100lb and I'm much healthier so I'm trying to be positive! This cycle I started using clue blue fertility indicators, I have long but regular cycles so started on Cd20 which was negative but the next day it was positive but the instructions said you should have a few high days then a positive so I really have no idea I've I ovulated or not so I'm just waiting really. I'm thinking about a clearblue fertility monitor for next cycle, anyone else use one?

X

I'm not sure on the CB fertility but I do have other advice for you. Because you have long and irregular cycles it'd be very helpful to temp BBT. You'll have a definite shift in temp+3 days of elevated temps to confirm ovulation for sure. Also I would recommend using the OPK sooner than cd 20. I'm not sure but it looks like you may have missed your peak days and ovulation :/ But keep your chin up :) It'll be ok. :)

Thanks for replying, I did think about taking temps but my sleep is pretty irratic (when I sleep) at all so I do t no how accurate it would be

I have never used those monitors but I really wish you good luck! I also think if you have been trying for that long and have never gotten pregnant, that it wouldn't hurt to go see a doctor and get checked out to see if there are any problems contributing. It could be that everything is fine or it could be something small that you need just a little hit of help with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->