Newbee Natters

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
So here we are laides thats get chatting xxxxxx:happydance::happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

great to see the group is up and running! :flower:

samanthax with tests as a general rule of thumb pink dye tests are more reliable then blue dye ones. The dip strip cheap ones from ebay are good and are the most sensitive ones you can buy but for some they've caused evap's so it varies batch to batch :flower:

Oh yay! I'm so glad to see this up and running! So exciting :happydance:
How are all of you lovely ladies doing today?!

hey ladies i feel really sick today its horrible and im shattered but slept loads last night yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :growlmad:

hey babes i feel yuk but on a plus side my soldier is home tonight whooop

I'm fine thank you! girlies!

Just doing the two week wait, and its draining!
At the moment im getting werid pains on my left and right side of my tummy ( where my tubes are i guess)

How is everyone doing?
:dust: xxxx :dust:

hey babes i feel yuk but on a plus side my soldier is home tonight whooop

Oh yay!! So glad that he is home :happydance: Oddly enough mine has crappy 24 hour duty today. I had the worst insomnia last night and DS let me sleep in a bit this morning but I'm paying for it now. Small tornado :dohh:
Thank goddness I had drank most of my coffee because I got a squeaky toy ball thrown into lol
Hope that you feel better soon, doll :hugs:

hes been away for 5 weeks on afghan training and only been back at weekends :cry:

but today he finds out if he passed and then comes home whoooop:happydance:

he suprised me monday and came home as well so i made good use just in case i oved late lol.

dredding september when he goes away :cry::cry:

I'm fine thank you! girlies!

Just doing the two week wait, and its draining!
At the moment im getting werid pains on my left and right side of my tummy ( where my tubes are i guess)

How is everyone doing?
:dust: xxxx :dust:

Look at all of us that are 3dpo :happydance: It is a sign :wohoo:
I could definitely use more sleep today and feel a bit off. I was light-headed last night and nauseated but I'm just getting over the flu. So who knows. I'm hoping this is all our month but I have been known to symptom spot. Trying to stop that lol. Hope your little pains are a sticky bean :happydance:

A sign off what? I'm getting excited now I can't belive us!?! DPO 3 days!!! xxx

Oh my gosh, Hayley :hugs: I know how rough it is. DH and I meet in high school and I graduated a year before him and he immediately joined the military after school. We were married soon after and we are coming up on 8 years. He has pulled 2 year long duty tours to Iraq, one 15 month to Iraq and just come home from a year in Afghanistan. He left two weeks after I gave birth to DS. So I understand. I'm here if you need someone to talk to!

A sign off what? I'm getting excited now I can't belive us!?! DPO 3 days!!! xxx

I'm just hoping it is a sign that we will all have good luck since we are all 3dpo! It is nice to have some ladies who are on the exact same day as you during the tww!

Oh my gosh, Hayley :hugs: I know how rough it is. DH and I meet in high school and I graduated a year before him and he immediately joined the military after school. We were married soon after and we are coming up on 8 years. He has pulled 2 year long duty tours to Iraq, one 15 month to Iraq and just come home from a year in Afghanistan. He left two weeks after I gave birth to DS. So I understand. I'm here if you need someone to talk to!

Aww thats so cute!, that must be hard to deal with, I'm here if you need a chat!

Same! Is anyone getting these pains? Or isit just me?

xxx

It is difficult but when it is the love of your life it is easier than most would think to make that choice to wait. My life has so much more meaning since I'm an Army Wife. You learn to take nothing for granted!

I'm having dull pains in my back this morning and some severe crankiness but not much else yet but it is early. I didn't become light-headed and nauseated until late last night. And this may be tmi but I noticed that last two days my cm has been very watery...today it is creamy. Have you ladies noticed any such thing?!

im so scared that the baby wont bond with him :-( did your baby? as your oh is away?:baby:

i dont have much cm will check when go to loo but my goodness im tired x

It is difficult but when it is the love of your life it is easier than most would think to make that choice to wait. My life has so much more meaning since I'm an Army Wife. You learn to take nothing for granted!

I'm having dull pains in my back this morning and some severe crankiness but not much else yet but it is early. I didn't become light-headed and nauseated until late last night. And this may be tmi but I noticed that last two days my cm has been very watery...today it is creamy. Have you ladies noticed any such thing?!

I bet it is, I'm here for a chat if you need me, My otherhalf wants to go in the army, but im not sure. I haven't been in your situation before, But iam a good listener, and I'm always here for a chat

No, mine is in the sides.. I also have a cold. But When my otherhalf put his penis in me, its was like white thick stuff, (tuesday) And when i wiped yesturday i had one red spot :cloud9:

what does a tmi mean?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"