Newbee Natters

hes just rang me he passed which is great but means defo going in september

i feel so tired last night i was so gassy all night was horrible now today its gone.

i hope i get my bfp infact i hope we all do xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Actually DS took him with immediately! And he has adversions to most adults and DS was 11 months when DH came home and no problems! So I'm sure that everything with be just fine!
I feeling more awake today than yesterday but I'm really surprised after only about 5 hours sleep last night but I'm a strong coffee drinker lol

tmi = too much information - I have been trying to watch my cm and my bbt more than anything! I'm so positive for this month :happydance:

omg as were chatting im cramping very low :happydance:

my oh will be in afghan when baby born and only home for 2 weeks after :dohh:

Actually I have noticed that yesterday and today that I'm having more bm than usual but not sure if that would be associated with it or not :shrug:

How long will his deployment be? They just dropped our deployments down to 9 months for US troops.

Wait What does cm and bm

Sorry, I'm all new to this!

Mine was clear, watery sort of thing, i think. xx

cm - cervical mucus
bm - bowel movement

and no worries! There are still some abbreviations that I have no idea what they are!

Wait! How did you ladies do the "Newbee Natters" siggy?!

What about DS? xx

Urgh i feel bad! for asking questions! when are you guys going to test?

And is watery normal? :| xx

DS - darling son!

And I'm not sure. I was reading some stories last night on www.twoweekwait.com and some of the ladies did report watery or creamy cm but not all. So, I think it varies for everyone but I'm so hopeful that it is a positive sign because it is a proven sign that your body will increase in cm during the first trimester of pregnancy to prepare for the mucus plug.

Oh! 6 months is too awful long. It will be over before you even have time to think about! Awe I'm so excited for all of us! This was the absolute positive energy I have been needing! Thanks ladies :hugs:

What if its watery? or creamy like? xxx

That is too long! x

i have been positive but all of a sudden its gone x

i have been positive but all of a sudden its gone x

Aww don't think negatively, doll! Things will be alright. Trust me 6 months is a breeze and our bfps are not far away! I feel it :hugs:

Cheer up, 6 months will fly by! and you girlies will get BFP xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"