Newbee Natters

i know babes its just my hormones going CRAZY!

I think I am going to play it safe! AF is due to arrive the 27th of the month so if I happen to see IB and no AF I am going to test on the 28th or 29th!

Usually! Last month the :witch: decided to hang around for almost 6 days though :dohh:

I'm starting to get tired now

I was bloated lastnight i just realised now!

im going to get a baby book, and im going to get a thin preganacy test.. if its BFP, then im going to sick it in the book and go from there, right down everything :') x

i cant stop eating omg move away from the food lol :cake:

lol could we be pregnant if we only ovulated on monday? xxxx

I'm not tired or moody anymore, not even hungry. I just keep getting random hot flashes and I have no motivation to do absoultely anything at all! It is a couchland day :)

oh now i see what you meant by a group, i was so confussed, are you all in the TWW? im still waiting to ovuate but i have a question, my Period only last for 2-3 days does that mean i ovulate before day 14-16? x

yeah, its all draining and tbh im not to sure i know that you ovulate 14 days after your periiod x

Yep we are all in the tww - and ovulation depends on the 1st day of your last cycle. It helps if you use something like fertility friend. You plug in the 1st day of your last cycle plus the amount of days in between your cycles, like mine is a normal 28 day cycle. Fertility friend will help you chart your potential ovulation and charting your bbt also helps!

im sat at work now eating chocolate i been on a diet for 3 weeks and had no erge now im eating it arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh is home whooop he coming to get our car soon i cannot wait x

oh now i see what you meant by a group, i was so confussed, are you all in the TWW? im still waiting to ovuate but i have a question, my Period only last for 2-3 days does that mean i ovulate before day 14-16? x

welcome babes xxx:dust::dust:

Aww bless then again im hungry i have had a jacket potaeo, and cerial... and a slice of chocolate camerel shortbread thing yum! xx

Awww nevermind lets add emotional to the list! Damn tv shows for making you cry :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->