Newbee Natters

Evening ladies! I haven't been on a lot the past few days. I took the American holiday to spend with my husband. He leaves Wednesday to train for a few days and should be home right aroud the time I am due to test. I'm actually feeling pretty good today. Not a lot of nausea but some when DH was driving. I'm mostly tuning in on the twinges in my stomach. I have been having them for around 48 hours. I'm hoping it is implantation. I don't usually get AF cramps or pulling in my stomach. My temperature dipped yesterday at 6dpo and was back up this morning and I'm a bit tired but nothing too bad. I'm so excited that we all can test very soon! Hope you all are feeling well!

:dust: to you all and may the :witch: stay away!

whoop whoop i had adip at 6dp and twinges since that i believe it was implantation and bfp today xx

Hello Ladies! My boobs are sooooo sore this month, hoping its a good sign but I've had sore boobs with PMS before so I'm trying not to get too excited.
test test test!:test::test:

Good morning ladies,

Hope you all have a great day and good luck to those of you that are close to testing.

Xxx

hey belle xxxx good morning to you! are you feeling better :hugs::kiss:

Morning girls!

Iam sposse to get ready, but i thought to see how everyone iis doing!
This morning I woke up, and had a sharp lower pain. I had to bend over for abit (think it was wind) My vagina on one side is sore going down to my upperleg! does anyone know what that means? (Sorry for TMI)

Hayley did you do a test?
Morning Belle! Hope everything is okay at your side! Have you got any symptoms?
Morning sunshine! Hope everything is okay today! good luck to you and hope AF DON'T turn up! Do you have any more symptoms?

Morning LadyDavis! Glad your back! Hope everything is okay, Do you have any symptoms? xx

yes i did :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

Evening ladies! I haven't been on a lot the past few days. I took the American holiday to spend with my husband. He leaves Wednesday to train for a few days and should be home right aroud the time I am due to test. I'm actually feeling pretty good today. Not a lot of nausea but some when DH was driving. I'm mostly tuning in on the twinges in my stomach. I have been having them for around 48 hours. I'm hoping it is implantation. I don't usually get AF cramps or pulling in my stomach. My temperature dipped yesterday at 6dpo and was back up this morning and I'm a bit tired but nothing too bad. I'm so excited that we all can test very soon! Hope you all are feeling well!

:dust: to you all and may the :witch: stay away!

whoop whoop i had adip at 6dp and twinges since that i believe it was implantation and bfp today xx

Hello Ladies! My boobs are sooooo sore this month, hoping its a good sign but I've had sore boobs with PMS before so I'm trying not to get too excited.
test test test!:test::test:

Good morning ladies,

Hope you all have a great day and good luck to those of you that are close to testing.

Xxx

hey belle xxxx good morning to you! are you feeling better :hugs::kiss:

Morning girls!

Iam sposse to get ready, but i thought to see how everyone iis doing!
This morning I woke up, and had a sharp lower pain. I had to bend over for abit (think it was wind) My vagina on one side is sore going down to my upperleg! does anyone know what that means? (Sorry for TMI)

Hayley did you do a test?
Morning Belle! Hope everything is okay at your side! Have you got any symptoms?
Morning sunshine! Hope everything is okay today! good luck to you and hope AF DON'T turn up! Do you have any more symptoms?

Morning LadyDavis! Glad your back! Hope everything is okay, Do you have any symptoms? xx

yes i did :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

Well, this morning just lower back pain and really vivid dreams. I slept 10 hours last night and had trouble getting up this morning! I'm really, really hoping for a bop soon! How are you?!

THANKS BABES!

Im ok just odd twinges and like a pulling near belly button!

If u test get fr tests xx

How many dpo are you cmon girls I need bump buddies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THANKS BABES!

Well I have the frer tests and I'm now 8 dpo and I'm still having twinges in my lower stomach today! I'm hopeful but haven't seen any ib :nope: so we will see!

Congrats Hayley!! I'm waaayyy too early to test, all 3 of my pregnancies didn't test positive until I missed my period so I'm going to wait it out :)

THANKS BABES!

Well I have the frer tests and I'm now 8 dpo and I'm still having twinges in my lower stomach today! I'm hopeful but haven't seen any ib :nope: so we will see!

i didnt get ib babes xxx

Awww well done Hayley!

congrats!

Sunday i think,

I feel sick at the moment.. with a headache, I really need to get into town to get test! :| xo

I only have two pounds :(, i feel tearful aswell, I hope this aint AF xxx

THANKS BABES!

i didnt get ib babes xxx

Well I am hoping we all see our bfp! I think I may try tomorrow morning since I'll be 9dpo still may be too early though.

go ask oh for some money sam get a superdrug own there like £4 bogof

THANKS BABES!

i didnt get ib babes xxx

Well I am hoping we all see our bfp! I think I may try tomorrow morning since I'll be 9dpo still may be too early though.

what tests u got

Yeah I might do! Or poundland, my friend said there good in there too! you get two test for 1 pound, or 1 good one for 1 pound, xx

I want to but I think I'm still going to wait til the morning or 10 dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->