Newbee Natters

Oh, I'm getting pains now im my tummy! Can your cervix tell that your preg then? xx

dunno some women say yes others say no!

who knows xx

wen u testing i am tomo am x

Hey ladies. Am sat in the docs waiting room. Don't know why I bother posting on te main board as no one replies. Will stick to you ladies :)

Hope you've all had good days and good luck for testing. Fingers crossed!!

Xxx

im ok belle tired and killer boobs today

how are you?

im ok belle tired and killer boobs today

how are you?

How you come your at the docs?
Hope everything is okay! xxx

Went to the docs to try persuade home to start me on Provera I kick start AF but he was running really late and we've got something being delivered at 6 so had to leave an book another app for Fri. Is killer boobs a good sign? It was first day back at work today as we've just had half term and I'm shattered!!

Xxxxx

hey girls i need bed sooooooooooo tired gonna test tomo xx

good luck girl! fingers cross, i might wait see if i have miss AF x

Evening ladies! I haven't been on a lot the past few days. I took the American holiday to spend with my husband. He leaves Wednesday to train for a few days and should be home right aroud the time I am due to test. I'm actually feeling pretty good today. Not a lot of nausea but some when DH was driving. I'm mostly tuning in on the twinges in my stomach. I have been having them for around 48 hours. I'm hoping it is implantation. I don't usually get AF cramps or pulling in my stomach. My temperature dipped yesterday at 6dpo and was back up this morning and I'm a bit tired but nothing too bad. I'm so excited that we all can test very soon! Hope you all are feeling well!

:dust: to you all and may the :witch: stay away!

Hello Ladies! My boobs are sooooo sore this month, hoping its a good sign but I've had sore boobs with PMS before so I'm trying not to get too excited.

Good morning ladies,

Hope you all have a great day and good luck to those of you that are close to testing.

Xxx

Morning girls!

Iam sposse to get ready, but i thought to see how everyone iis doing!
This morning I woke up, and had a sharp lower pain. I had to bend over for abit (think it was wind) My vagina on one side is sore going down to my upperleg! does anyone know what that means? (Sorry for TMI)

Hayley did you do a test?
Morning Belle! Hope everything is okay at your side! Have you got any symptoms?
Morning sunshine! Hope everything is okay today! good luck to you and hope AF DON'T turn up! Do you have any more symptoms?

Morning LadyDavis! Glad your back! Hope everything is okay, Do you have any symptoms? xx

got my bfp today xxx

:happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members