Newbee Natters

I should be testing somewhere around 7pm tonight (US Eastern time) si in about 3 hours and 15 min LOL

Good evening, lovelies! I hope you are all doing well. Wasn't on any today. DS is super sick and can't keep anything down :cry: and I finally got him to sleep. I hate not being able to do anything to ease his sickness but DH will be home tomorrow and I'm so glad! I screwed myself this week with my newest book download (tmi!) but I'm super ready for a full weekend of bd'ing! I had another bfn this morning. So, I think I'm just going to wait and see if the :witch: shows up or not. I'm still hoping. My temperatures are still going up!

:hugs: and :dust:

DB is bringing home the test when he gets home from work which should be any second......

Sorry, :( your time will come,, theres always another month! my temp droped 36.2 :(

I got the first respond six day earlier one going to take one tomorrow morning! fingers cross! xxx

Hope all of you ladies had a fantastic day! Well I'm still not seeing any signs of AF arriving. I usually have some severe cramping going on and she is due to show her evilness in just two days time. I'm hoping that she stays away or that I o'ed later than anticipated this month. I'm still trying to remain hopeful but if this isn't my month I think I am going to take a month off and try to lose about 10lbs. Winter has definitely added some extra weight I could get rid of. Plus, DH and I leave Germany in just 4 months time to move back to the States. So, I think we are just going to have fun trying. I'm going to keep charting but lay off the opk's a while. We will see how it goes!

Lady Davis that's exactly what I'm doing. Charting only, nothing else. I'm also going to go off the sight for a while. Until I get my periods back and it all regulates as I need to stop worrying and stressing about it so going to take a break from
Here.

I hope you all get the BFP's you want and hope you will be on here when I come back.

Love and hugs,

Belle xxxxx

Lady Davis that's exactly what I'm doing. Charting only, nothing else. I'm also going to go off the sight for a while. Until I get my periods back and it all regulates as I need to stop worrying and stressing about it so going to take a break from
Here.

I hope you all get the BFP's you want and hope you will be on here when I come back.

Love and hugs,

Belle xxxxx

Awe, I do hope that you check in with us from time to time! Good luck to you, doll! Maybe less stress is what we all need :thumbup:

:hugs: and :dust: to you, doll!

Morning girls I took a first respond, 6 days before period, Negative :(
she starts tomorrow... Start obvuation sticks soon! I think i just need to relax and take what ever happends.

Belle - check on us every now and again!
LadyDavis- Hope its going to be a good time for you at the states! please check on us aswell!
xxx

Well, here I am cd27 and no signs of AF but I'm still getting a bfn??! Stressful! I suppose the next 48 - 72 hours should reveal one or the other.

Samanthax - I will still be on b&b quite a lot! I'm addicted! My husband and I both are looking forward to moving home! We have lived in Europe 3 years now, and while we loved it! We are both terribly homesick for the States! We just have no idea where we are going yet. Which stresses me. I'm a planner and when we moved to Europe I had a year notice. Now, we are down to just months with no reassignment. I'm starting to freak out a bit lol!

Aww bless! you!

Tempture went up today 36.5... I have one pink spot in my underwear so tiny though.. I don't think i did had IB now.. xxx

It is so difficult to tell. I am due tomorrow and I'm just not showing signs of anything. I'm getting so frustrated.

So am I but im trying to chill about it just upset want everyone to get :bfp: xx

hey ladies I'm up at oh parents house 3 hours away need to set off on a 3 hr journey home soon :-( then ill catch up on here as I'm on my phone right now xxx

aww bless! I have to go to My otherhalf great nans house!

AF has a arrived! :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"