Newbee Natters

aww bless! I have to go to My otherhalf great nans house!

AF has a arrived! :( xx

Awe sorry, doll :hugs: Gear up for some baby-making :sex: in March! Sending :hugs: and :dust: your way!

Be safe on your way back, Hayley!

Well, as for me I'm still waiting. I'm getting more and more frustrated. No AF and no bfp...urgh!

hi girls been away all weekend home sweet home now!

sam i worked out your fertile days as weds 7th through till monday 13th for march babes x

lady d- how are you i know its frustrating just hang in there!

hello ladies!

sooo...I'm 2 days late for my period but I took a test on the day my period was due and it was still a bfn. I'm not sure what is going on with my body!!

Morning ladies, I hope all is well with you! So, here I am CD 30..no AF and no BFP...still. Either way I just wish one or the other would show up. I don't care at this point. I tested yesterday morning with a fr and if no AF I am going to retest again tomorrow but I'm still producing cm and my cervix is high and soft. Not my usual before AF arrives. So, I'm not sure what to think yet.

hey babes high cervix is good sign im gonna check mine in a min!

how many dpo are you?

could you have oved later than u think?

any symptoms

big kisses H xxxx

Hey doll! I possibly could have. I was due to o around the 13th but got + opks from the 13th all the way to the 17th. So, I'm not sure now. I could possibly be anywhere from 10dpo up to 13dpo. I usually have strong AF signs but nothing right now and I know that your cervix usually does drop. I'm not even having small spotting. So until AF shows I'm very hopeful!

Sounds like o was on the 18th then hun which would mean your 10 dpo xxxx

Hey girls hope is well!

Very tearful today, at ccollege for some odd reason, got moody with everyone and even chuck a temper at the tutor ( I did say sorry) I have had a headache and been sick.. :(

Hope everyone is okay
xxxxx

Hey girls hope is well!

Very tearful today, at ccollege for some odd reason, got moody with everyone and even chuck a temper at the tutor ( I did say sorry) I have had a headache and been sick.. :(

Hope everyone is okay
xxxxx

I haven't been feeling so hot either, I hope you feel better!

Well it appears that AF may finally be making her appearance. I had some slight darker spots when wiping this morning (tmi). Either way I'm just glad one or the other will be starting. Once AF is over I'm going to be starting a new diet plan for about 60 days and then just laying off the baby making :sex: until after DH and I are permanently back in the States. So not trying but not preventing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->