Newbie - Can I join you guys?

maybebabypowe

Reaction score
Hi There :hi:

My name is Sarah and I have previously been trying for a baby, DH and I have not used contraception for the last 6 years, however we have not activly been TTC all that time.

I am 25 and will be starting again to properly TTC in May this year, at the moment I am doing slimming world to try and help as I am currently classed as Obese and I have been fobbed off enough by the doctors that my weight is a problem for everything.

I would love to be PG by the end of the year however I know that this is asking alot.

We will be trying for baby number 1 although I dont wanna stop at just 1!! (Thats another thread though hey!)

I look forward to getting to know you all.

:hug:

Sarah
xxxxx

hi there, i am also a newbie here.. TTC for 2 months, i will be 29 this year and DH will be 34, is it too late?

Welcome Girls!! I hope your time in WTT goes fast!!!

aneageraussie, 29 is not too late in the slightest, many women wait until late 20's due to career circumstances etc, and there are plenty of ladies on here in the same boat!! Welcome to the group hun!

xxxxxxxx

Thanks Lou, everyone tell us that we waited too long.. good to hear that :)

Hi and welcome to WTT!
I'll be TTC in May too, and am also trying to lose a little weight in the meantime, so we can count down the time together! Is it just me or does May seem so far off!! Fingers crossed for some quick summertime :bfp:s!!
:hug:

I always tried to lose some weight before TTC, but now gave up..
Good luck to you and lets have this journey together:hugs::hugs:

Hi

Thanks for the welcome!

I am so excited about getting started its stupid, have today stuck piccies of babies on my food cupboards, fridge and by my scales. I need to remember why I am dieting and what the end result will be - Sure DH will have something to say about it when he gets home, but its my inspiration to loose weight!

Let the weight drop off as quickly as the months to May!

welcome to bab and i am waiting til may so we will be crossing over together!
i hope the time comes soon! :hug:

Welcome to wtt. You have done such an amazing job losing weight so far, im wtt whilst losing, lets hope its a speedy journey for us both
-x-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->