Newbie here, looking for a TTC buddy! AF DUE 13/10

J

JayneNorton

Hi all I'm Saphira and a newbie after recently creating a new account on babyandbump, although through past experience I know how lovely and supportive you ladies can be which is why I'd like a TTC buddy :)

I'm 19 years old my partner is 22 years old, we live in South Wales, UK at the moment but are planning to move next year! I have a 27 day cycle and I'm currently on day number 10 as my last menstural cycle was the 16th of September 2012, my next should be on the 13th of October, hopefully AF will not show though!

I look forward to getting to know you all :D

Saphira :3

Hi there, I'm new to this. Haven't really a clue to be honest.

Sad isn't it. This site was a lot different when I had an account before, all the ladies wanted to be there and support each other, I think it's gone down a tad.

I feel like everyone else has so much more knowledge and experience.
I'm just starting to understand the jargon.

Are you TTC your first?

I can't even work out how to get a ticker thingummy!

Hello Saphira, Im a Newbie too!! I read alot of posts, i reply to some but no-one seems to reply. Im on CD 12 and have a 25-28 day cycle and would love a buddy =)
I have been currently using OPK's excited about that. TTC #2 for 6 months. Hopefully BFP next month. AF due October 10.

Hi Kallinki,

I think I'm due 9th or 10th. Not sure as my cycle has been quite irregular.
Got +OPK on 19th Sept so FF has me down as ovulating on day 9.

So now 7DPO

But now I'm really worried because I've had cramps since yesterday and a bit of blood today. What on earth?!

@Kalliniki - yeah things have changed a lot of on the site I'm thinking, still good as get a lot of knowledge and stuff from others who have been trying longer. Ah so we aren't too far apart cycle wise. I hope you get your BFP soon hun!

@Cleobelle - yeah I'm TTC #1, how about you? Ah if you click on the ticker and then it takes you to the site, personalise it to your specs and then copy the html in to the signature section which is obviously on the user cp. Good luck!

:3

Hi ladies! I just joined this site as well! New to forums altogether! That ticker thing is pretty cool! I'll have to try and set one up! I am ttc #1, cycle 2, cd1. I hope we all get our bfp's soon!!

I am also new to this. I am TTC #2, Cycle #2, CD 10. Good Luck to all of you!!!:thumbup:

@Coastie_Wife - great :D I hope you get a BFP very soon!!! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"