Newbie here TTC

Jeb84

Reaction score
Hello! I am new to the forum. I am looking for some support as I am TTC. I am 32 years old with irregular periods. I'm hoping to find some other women who are also TTC so we can support one another. Also, looking for any tips for us irregular cycle ladies to have a better chance of conceiving.

I look forward to "meeting" everyone! Thank you! :winkwink:

Welcome to the forums! I'm newer myself. I hope you find the support you need! I know for me I have found that just reading other people's journey's is therapeutic. Welcome again!

Hi welcome! I'm happy to help. If you have irregular cycles you should definately track your bbt/temps to see your ovulation and lp pattern or if you are annovulatory or what's going on. How irregualr are your cycles?

Hi welcome! I'm happy to help. If you have irregular cycles you should definately track your bbt/temps to see your ovulation and lp pattern or if you are annovulatory or what's going on. How irregualr are your cycles?

Thank you ladies for your responses! Currently, I use the Ovia app and try to track CM changes. I haven't done BBT/Temps, however I think for my next cycle I am going to try the digital OPK. Are there any that are recommended? I realize thy are more expensive than the test strips but I think I'll give them a try. In regards to my cycle it varies from 29 days to 65 days! Lately it has been 30-40 days. I have physical in the middle of Jan. With a new OB/GYN and plan to ask her some questions regarding my irregularity (I've been irregular for years).

I'm so greatful I have found this site!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->