Newbie here!

Sarah.jones

Reaction score
Hi everyone, quick introduction. My fiance and i have been TTC for 8 months. I have been married before and had problems with concieving with him too. we had tests and i had a laproscopy and was put on the waiting list for artificial insemination. Sadly we split up before proceeding with this.
However i am completely happy with my fiance and couldnt wish for a better person to share my life with.
i've read a lot more about fertility issues and have discovered that i dont produce egg white cervical mucus. I have recently read about robitussin and evening primrose oil and so have been takin these for 3 months now. Still no BFP!!
have had to hear the 'brilliant' news that my good friend gave birth a couple of months ago, to a number of friends being pregnant. as you all know its hard to be happy for some one when it hurts so much inside.
Xx

Wishing you the best of luck with TTC!
WELCOME

hiya sarah welcome to the forum!

good look TTCing

Hi Sarah

welcome to BabyandBump

some of the girls have tried what they call magic medicine on the CM side - AG (mod) will be able to give you more info on this if your interested.

I know what you mean by finding it hard to be happy for those around you who get expecting news :hugs: Stay positive & again welcome

:D

:hi: Hi Sarah, Welcome to BnB

Im glad you found us. Im sure you will find support here. Wishing you all the best your your TTC journey. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->