Newbie here

JuFer

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I thought I'll better start posting something as I've been lurking around for a little while now without making a peep :blush:

So here goes my first post...

My dh and I have been together 6 years and 4 months (married 1 year and 4 months) and after pestering him for god knows how long about kids, I finally took my last pill on Jul, 5th. So since then we've been somewhere in between WTT and NTNP ;-) Don't quite like the sound of TCC, so I'm hoping that I won't have to move away from here until I get my BFP.

Can't wait to get to know you all although somehow I feel as though I know quite a bit about you already (I'm not a stalker - promise ;-))

So bye for now!

JuFer :flower:

Hi and welcome! :thumbup:

I've been NTNP since august 1st when I stopped taking the pill and now on my first wait to test. Have also been with my husband for 6yrs (married for a matter of weeks!) so i'm in a similar position to you.

Good luck on your NTNP journey! x

Hey welcome to NTNP hope you enjoy your stay here and it isnt to long! :) :dust:

sorry to interupt where in the west midlands you from pink roses?xx

Oooh - that was fast. Thanks very much girls for the welcome :)

Im shropshire way but used to be stafford!

Hehe no probs! xx

ah how cool! didnt think there was anyone near me! x

Hi everyone,

I thought I'll better start posting something as I've been lurking around for a little while now without making a peep :blush:

My dh and I have been together 6 years and 4 months (married 1 year and 4 months) and after pestering him for god knows how long about kids, I finally took my last pill on Jul, 5th. So since then we've been somewhere in between WTT and NTNP ;-) Don't quite like the sound of TCC, so I'm hoping that I won't have to move away from here until I get my BFP.

Can't wait to get to know you all although somehow I feel as though I know quite a bit about you already (I'm not a stalker - promise ;-))

So bye for now!

Hi

I'm new as well ... and we seem to be almost the same place, wondering if we could be ntnp buddies?

I have been married 1 yr 2 months , together 6 years 4 months, took my last pill 2nd Aug, first ovulation this week and now ntnp.

x

Welcome JuFer :wave: Looking forward to getting to know you :)
xxx

Hi everyone,

So bye for now!

Hi

I'm new as well ... and we seem to be almost the same place, wondering if we could be ntnp buddies?

I have been married 1 yr 2 months , together 6 years 4 months, took my last pill 2nd Aug, first ovulation this week and now ntnp.

x

Hi RaspberryK!

nice to "meet" you and of course we can by NTNP buddies :kiss: It seems we're ovualting at around the same time as well - mine is tomorrow +/- 1 day.

...and thanks Carreg for the welcome :flower:

Hi RaspberryK!

nice to "meet" you and of course we can by NTNP buddies :kiss: It seems we're ovualting at around the same time as well - mine is tomorrow +/- 1 day.

...and thanks Carreg for the welcome :flower:[/QUOTE]

I wasn't even looking for any signs but was really obvious, anyway I'm pretty sure. We will be in the 2 week wait together then, I was really hoping to ignore the fact we have a chance of getting pregnant til I missed a period but I just can't forget and desperate to test already even though there is very little chance we have conceived this month. Also as only just off the pill I don't know when I'm due a period! I did just get a kitten to help take my mind off things :haha:

x

LOL - I'm sure the kitten will help distract you if only for a little while ;-)

We didn't try on my first cycle off the pill for this exact reason - I wanted to find out my cycle length etc. first, especially as they were all over the place before I went on the pill. So now that's "sorted" I'm happy to NTNP properly :happydance:

LOL - I'm sure the kitten will help distract you if only for a little while ;-)

We didn't try on my first cycle off the pill for this exact reason - I wanted to find out my cycle length etc. first, especially as they were all over the place before I went on the pill. So now that's "sorted" I'm happy to NTNP properly :happydance:

Yeah that would have been sensible but I didn't want to wait and guessed mine wouldn't be regular even after the first as I went on the pill at 14 because of terrible periods! Not looking forward to AF :cry:

x

Oh and my kitten "Slinki Malinki" is doing a great job mostly but in the evening likes to be cuddled and rocked like a baby and I think it's making me more broody!

x

What a sweet name your kitten has got!!!... I get the broody bit though but at least you got something to cradle! Although my dh does play up like a kid sometimes - it's always then when I start having second thoughts :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->