Newbie, looking for buddies, me-ntnp#1!

Thanks for the lovely welcome! I'm 34 and we've been trying on and off since I stopped BCP (or more precisely, my body started to reject them). Some months we always condoms but other - like this month - we get carried away ;-)

I'm a teacher so getting a BFP now would p*ss off my boss big time coz I'd be due in October, right in the middle of the year! So knowing my luck (eg, don't have any), this will be our month to get one that sticks!

I'm pretty regular at 30 days, which is good, although it took me quite a few months to settle down.

Thanks for the updates - a little girl! Yay!! Emma, I'm trying to think of something positive for you, but the only thing I can come up with is I'd welcome not having my af cramps for a couple of months - they're awful! Still, I have no doubt you'd love to have an af regardless right now. I really hope the scan gives you some answers. I'm a hugger, so wish I could come and give you big hug.

(Mega post finished! Sorry for the length)

Oh, forgot to add, I've got another L name... Enough on this post - lol! Let's stick with Newbie for now (or Lyn if you'd prefer)

:hi: Lyn! your post made me smile too :D. I'm a silent stalker on a few journals i got sucked into ages ago :blush:, you wanna know what happens next! though some of them i've now been brave and said hi :haha:

fx'ed your journey is a short one!! and if this is your month, tough luck on your boss! i'd have though nov would have been even worse though, you could just be a sub teached or something for a couple wks after the summer hols? or even be on mat leave from the beginning of term!

afm, everythings pretty much going well :D, hopefully moving house on the 15th! still guessing on baby's gender and atm determined to stay team yellow :haha:

princess needs to update those that don't follow Lauren's journal...she knows what team shes on too :D

Emma, argh can't believe you've still had no signs!! :hugs:

mixem, what happened with the spotting hun? it deffo sounded strange :hugs: xx

Lauren even though my bloods came back that I don't have PCOS my doctor failed to tell me that it doesn't rule it out completely....hmmph....so I'll be sent for a scan on my ovaries so they can see if I have it or not :( I just want a 'bump'! :sulks: although I'm looking forward to a few things at the moment like my birthday in a couple weeks and me and Matt are off to Center Parcs in March YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Xx

Ohh emma were going to centre parcs in april!!!! Cant wait :) :) Which one are you going to?? I have only been once and that was for a day when I was 17-hated it as I couldnt smoke or drink hehe :)
Really hope its not pcos, do you have any other symptoms that show it could be? I have a few friends with it and they all seem to have extra symptoms...but I also have one or 2 of the symptoms and I dont have it, well I pressume I dont :) Whens your birthday? It seems a few of our birthdays are soon...caro did you mention in your journal that yours is coming up soon? Mine is on 20th...dont want to get older :(

Lyn I agree with caro, stuff work, they can like it or lump it, baby is more important and its not exactly as if you have a choice as to when it will happen :) Dont apologise for the length of your posts either, you should see some of the ramblings I come out with....but then I do feel guilty after :) :)

I secretly love that leanne updates on my journal, it makes me feel special :) :)

Hope everythigns ok mixem!!! xx

Hi newbie, welcome. Well done on getting through this thread, it's pretty long now! :coffee: Hope your journey is short and sweet.

Hope it's not pcos emma, and five weeks will come round pretty swiftly. I want a bump for you too.

I'm fine, been waiting it out and haven't tested. The spotting was just like it usually is mid cycle right on time. A few twinges so i thought af might show up but shes still absent. I was planning to wait until i was due on again to test but i don't know if i'll make it that long!!

Have a good wednesday. x

Sorry I've been MIA! I am mind-numbingly tired these days- not even enough energy for the internet! I work and sleep and that is IT. Also the first try forums freak me out so I've been staying away a bit. Good to catch up though!

Welcome Lyn- glad you found us and made it all the way through. Emma I can't believe it's been so long for you now. My fingers are crossed for answers for you.

Happy to hear the pregnancies are going well! Mine is pretty boring to be honest. Nauseated, exhausted. Excited to have another peak at the bean next Monday- can't help but be worried though, that something went wrong without me knowing.

Let me know how everything is going and have a great week!

We're going to the at Elvedon Forest, how about you Lauren? We love it soooooooo much there! It's one of our favourite places to go :happydance: we are two big kids for the week :) I find I can totally relax there, I can get quite worried about staying in new places but Center Parcs is ideal for us :)
Thank you for all your lovely thoughts :hugs: will keep you updated on the doctors appointment!
Oh and my birthdays on the 17th :) 2 weeks and 4 days!! Xx

ooh my birthdays on the 12th! how funny so many feb birthdays!!

mixem, fx'ed hun! i'll be very impressed if you make it until next AF is due!!

sooo jealous of you girls going to centre parcs! we were planning on going just before this baby is born, once i'm on leave but now we're moving we've got a house to sort! plus i realised heavily pregnant i'll not be able to do half the activities so might be better to just go sometime else :) xx

Haha I'm going to center parcs in May!! Hi Lyn :)
I'm trying to hold out to poas but getting weak. Not holding out much hope this month, not sure I even o`d as ff didn't pick one up and I didn't really have a pattern to my temps.
Hoping you get a sticky one mixem!

is your cycle always only 30days kate? i didn't used to Ov sometimes until cd 21 or 22! so it might still happen yet! xx

Hmmm... I'm missing something - what's centre parcs?!?! Sounds very popular!

I'm on a 30 day cycle, but I think I have a long time after EWCM and af coming - 16-17 days... Weird? Had it on the 24th so waiting to the 10th (cd31) to test...

Have a great thursday everyone!

Hmmm... I'm missing something - what's centre parcs?!?! Sounds very popular!

I'm on a 30 day cycle, but I think I have a long time after EWCM and af coming - 16-17 days... Weird? Had it on the 24th so waiting to the 10th (cd31) to test...

Have a great thursday everyone!

Where abouts in the world are you? In England we have 4 Center Parcs 'villages' where you can go on holiday and its such a lovely place to go. You stay in cabins in the forest and its centered around the main 'village' with an amazing swimming pool with rapids, flumes and the one we're going to had a new water ride built at Christmas :happydance: it's perfect for us as we can take our doggy with us still <3
Xx

I got my first BFN today! (1st of many i imagine) Completely expected but man that little blue line is harsh lol! AF us 2days late so figured it was worth a check as used to be very regular. Had symptoms for AF last week but now no more so hope she shows up soon!!

Aw, sorry for the BFN, lola! :hugs: Definitely worth testing if AF is late. Maybe it was too early to test? I'd wait a week (or so) and if AF isn't there by then test again. I only had one BFN before my BFP so fingers crossed it's the same for you!!!

Sorry you got a negative :( I understand when you say it's completely expected but it still seems so cruel :hugs: I always think when I get a BFN "how did that happen"! Hope you're okay though xx

When I was in the UK, I lived in Scotland but I left 5 years ago so that's why I hadn't heard of them. Sound great!

Lola, wait a while before you test again. Hope it is BFP for you this month!

Were going to the same one emma :) I cant really remember it from last time but I can imagine it being as relaxing or as active as you want :) I am aiming to relax but with a lot of swimming and walking :) We're not taking our dogs as we couldnt really afford to rent a cabin so staying in the hotel :( The longest we have ever been without them was 4days on our honeymoon and that was hard :( :( I'm a bit concerned as I wont be able to do half the stuff but it was a really good deal £260 for 4 nights so had to go for it :)
Lyn from what I can see its like a village of wood cabins in a forest where you can go walking, horse riding, swimming, high wire stuff and it has water sports etc etc I really cant wait.... and its obviously better than I thought if all you girls are going too :)

Sorry about the negative lola, but I agree with ylanda, wait a bit then try again! Fingers crossed for you!!

Good luck for when you do poas kate :) :)

Oh the hotels lovely Lauren! We stayed there for a weekend when I took Matt for his birthday :) oh i can't wait :) :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->