• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Newbie, looking for buddies, me-ntnp#1!

So fed up! A week late and bfn still! Wish AF would hurry up or ideally get a BFP lol!!!
I had to take steroids for a week just after O so surely it can't have that much affect?!

So fed up! A week late and bfn still! Wish AF would hurry up or ideally get a BFP lol!!!
I had to take steroids for a week just after O so surely it can't have that much affect?!

Sorry you're having a hard time of it :hugs: hope you get an answer soon!! Xx

Thanks it's nothing compared to the wait you've had! It's just frustrating! Have u got your appt through yet?

You're right to feel frustrated, it's a very tricky time! Keep ploughing through :) :hugs:
No appointment yet, it's 3weeks on Friday since I was referred to the hospital, I rush to get the post every morning!! Xx

I hope it comes through soon willow mummy and you can start the next part of your journey to the long awaited bfp!!! :)

Good luck to both of you, ladies! :hugs: Keep testing Lola! Remember, you're not out until the :witch: arrives! And Emma, I admire your strength and perseverance. I really really hope you get your bfp sooner rather than later!!! xx

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop!!! :happydance: That is amazing news, Lola!!! Congrats!!! Happy and healthy nine months to you!!! xxx

Congratulations lola, how exciting. Wishing you a h+h 9 mo:happydance:nths.

Hope your appointment comes through soon emma. x

Hi ladies. I am new to this forum, but I wanted to put out there that my husband and I tried to trick fate. You know how they always say that you get pregnant as soon as you stop trying? Well, I figured if I did the ntnp, and just let nature takes its course, that it would happen, and skip the above saying. However, after nearly 3 years, this has not worked, thus we have tried. But now, I have a wedding in July that I have to fit into my dress for, and so I have to put it on hold. I have so many mixed feelings on the topic, and it causes me too much stress. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Hi ladies. I am new to this forum, but I wanted to put out there that my husband and I tried to trick fate. You know how they always say that you get pregnant as soon as you stop trying? Well, I figured if I did the ntnp, and just let nature takes its course, that it would happen, and skip the above saying. However, after nearly 3 years, this has not worked, thus we have tried. But now, I have a wedding in July that I have to fit into my dress for, and so I have to put it on hold. I have so many mixed feelings on the topic, and it causes me too much stress. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Hello :)
Although I'm not able to offer you advice as such (not very helpful I know!) I am sending a big virtual hug and positive vibes. I really hope it works out for you & all this heartache will be forgotten about.
Sorry I can't be anymore help!
Xx

Hi ready,
Welcome :flower:. Don't really have any advice but just wanted to say, maybe getting ready for a wedding for a couple of months will take the stress out of ntnp. Is it you getting married? If so congrats and enjoy the excitement of that. After that time I guess you can relax and who knows what will happen. Hoping your bfp doesn't keep you waiting too long when your ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"