Newbie, looking for buddies, me-ntnp#1!

Hi ladies, Welcome MissPolley!

Jen, sorry to hear you're out this month :(

We have been busy the past few days...had a family wedding last night so haven't been thinking much about babies...but what I thought was my period starting the other day has disappeared...so I'm still waiting for her to show...maybe I'll test again? Idk haven't tested since Thursday. This morning I had a really weird feeling in my nipples...like a stinging feeling. I don't know what that can mean?

Any suggestions as to what point I should go to the doctor if I keep getting negative tests and af is a no show?

Could it have been implantation spotting, Leanne? Re going to the docs, has it been longer than your longest ever cycle yet? I would definitely wait for that time to wait and then maybe another couple of days. I would also keep testing - if it was implantation bleeding that BFP might still be waiting for you this cycle!!!

Hi ladies, Welcome MissPolley!

Jen, sorry to hear you're out this month :(

We have been busy the past few days...had a family wedding last night so haven't been thinking much about babies...but what I thought was my period starting the other day has disappeared...so I'm still waiting for her to show...maybe I'll test again? Idk haven't tested since Thursday. This morning I had a really weird feeling in my nipples...like a stinging feeling. I don't know what that can mean?

Any suggestions as to what point I should go to the doctor if I keep getting negative tests and af is a no show?

hmm i would say wait 1-2 weeks till u speak to a doctor, just incase ur body just doesnt feel like having a AF, ive had that a couple times 1 week late even when i didnt have a bf so was doing the dirty...

Okay, so I just took another test and I SWEAR there is a very, very faint line. I've taken lots of tests lol and I've never seen anything like this. My husband says that he's not sure, but does see the very very faint line that I see. Today would be the first day of a missed period going by the 37 day cycle. I don't know what to think or how to feel! I'm nervous my eyes are tricking me, but everytime I go back to look at it I see it! I'll test again tomorrow to see if it gets darker. I'm so nervous! Ahhh

Aaaaaah, Leanne!!! That's so exciting!!! A faint line is still a line! Tell us how it goes tomorrow! Fingers crossed! x

ahhhhhhhhhh omg how exciting! a line is a line :D:D, fx'ed tomorrow you get an even better one! do it with first thing in the morning pee :D

jen, sorry your AF turned up hun :(, fx'ed for next month!

welcome miss polly!

sorry i've not been around all wkend ladies, had a friend down, then my SIL showed up and i've been poorly. Be prepared when babies show up you spend your life sick :dohh:, high temp and sore throat this wkend, feeling loads better now so hoping i'm fighting it, but have had to alternate ibrophrofen and paracetamol all wkend to function :(

Think I'm due to O somepoint this wk so better get dtd soon as haven't for quite a few days! xx

I had convinced myself I was pregnant until a few days ago (silly symptom spotting!!!) And couldn't help but think "Crap, what if I actually AM pregnant?!".

Bless you Jen!! :)

Oh my gosh leanne!!! How exciting :) I would wait to see the doc, only because in my experience they are pretty laid back about things so will probably send you away again!
Ohhh you have to let us know every test you take :)

I quite like that fact that there is a little mixture of stages between all of us, so that when we have a little disappointment there seems to be more excitement round the corner!! Can you imagine how we would all be if we we're all at the same stage, we would talk ourselves up and down every month :)

Hope you're feeling better now carol-certainly enough to get jiggy ;) xx

:haha: I'm thinking i need more drugs soon :dohh:, feel ok ish so long as i can keep my temp under control :wacko:, but the aching bones are creeping back to think its going back up :(

def nice to all be at different stages in our cycles. Leanne I so reckon its a bfp! tests don't give lines if theres no hormone to detect! (so long as its pink, and came up in the time allowed :)) xx

I was just thinking that, it's good fun to be at different points in our cycles - if we were all symptom spotting at the same time we'd all go crazy! ;)

My period seems to be on its way out already which suits me just fine for the beginning of the working week. So even though it has been way shorter than my last few periods have been I still think it was too strong to be implantation related. I really hope my thermometer arrives soon, can't wait to start temping to get a better idea of when I ovulate this cycle.

Have you tested again, Leanne??? Soooo excited about your shy BFP!

Wow Leanne, that sounds very promising, I'll be checking in to hear your progress tommorrow, fingers crossed for you.

Hope the medication starts kicking in caro!!

You're right Jen, would be a symptom overload!

Thank you ladies! Caro, sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well :(

Here is the latest: I went out and bought some first response early result test because I read that blue dye tests are sometimes no good and got another faint line but this one was easier to see! Hubby easily saw it too! I can't believe I really got a bfp! Still going to test tomorrow and the next day to see if it gets darker but I am very excited!!

Thank you guys so much for being the only people I can talk to about this (aside from hubby) I will sure keep you all posted!!!

Whooooooooooooooooooooooop!!! That's AMAZING news, Leanne!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! :flower: :hugs:

Ohhh my god!!!' :) that's so exciting, how amazing!!!!! Sorry it's quick on phone at work but aghhhhhhhhhhhh :) :) :) xxxxx

My bleeding has stopped!!! :o I noticed it getting lighter yesterday and it disappeared over night, completely dry this am, not even any CM! Boobs tender and cramping - what on earth is going on??? Very very confused!!!

Thank you! I'm still in shock! Got another positive hpt this morning!

Weird thing though, late last night and this morning I have light brown spotting only when I wipe...and a little bit of cramping. Like, if I hadn't taken a test I'd think my period was starting although the spotting is much lighter than it is when my peiod starts. Anyone know if this is normal?

Also, I think this is a lucky thread! Spreading baby dust to all of you!!

That's three BFPs now - I think you can be pretty sure now!!! Soooooo pleased for you!! :hugs:

Not sure what your spotting is about but I believe some light bleeding isn't uncommon in early pregnancy... If it gets worse I'd go see a doc!

Thank you - I could do with some baby dust! Fingers crossed for us all!

Leanne, I'm really tempted to test but I'm getting my hopes up again... :s I just don't know what my body is playing at...

I hear ya, this whole process is a roller coaster ride. I did do some research though and found that spotting and bleeding for a couple days around when af is due could be normal.

Have you gone in for a pre-pregnancy visit yet? I did before my wedding and my doc made me feel very at ease

I went to see the nurse at my GP just after I had come off the pill (I think, can't remember exactly). She didn't really offer much in terms of answers or advice, she basically said to take folic acid supplements to aid conception and prevent neural tube deficits in the baby. She also took blood to check if I was immune against rubella and said I should come back to see her if I hadn't fallen pregnant within a year of trying. Other than that she just said to have fun trying! ;)

I have since changed GP, though, due to moving house. So I have no idea what the nuses/docs at the new place will be like...

Aaaaah, I just don't know what to do!!! I'm kinda tempted to test because it really didn't feel like a normal period and I did have all these symptoms before... Very very confusing! I'll ask my husband tonight and see what he thinks... Afterall, he is the one who knows where the test is after I had asked him to hide it! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->