Newbie looking for ttc buddies!

Dinnerlady74

Mum of 2 girls
Reaction score
Hi Ladies AF due on the 7th,going to test weekend,anyone else in same situation?

Hi Ladies AF due on the 7th,going to test weekend,anyone else in same situation?

Sorry Dinnerlady, I am in the middle of AF's visit, but I'm waiting until that magic time when we start :sex::sex: and then the awful 2ww!:wacko:
I hope you get the BFP you want.
How long have you been trying for?
I turned 37 in January and I'm so scared that I have missed the boat, so to speak.
I have no reason to think this other than all the scare stories you hear in the press. I wouldn't have waited so long to start trying but I was waiting to meet the right man!!! Thankfully I did - eventually :happydance:
Good luck:dust::dust::dust:

Hi its only my first month of trying for #3 so im probably being too optimistic.Cant stand the wait!

Well, this month will be my 3rd cycle of trying. To be honest we didn't go all out the 1st month and the month just gone my DF was away skiing right at the crucial time - how dare he! lol so this month is our 1st of really making the effort. FX'd it works for us both!

I'm due to start my period tomorrow. I'd love to test with ya, but my temp dropped like a bomb this morning. That's what always happens to me the day before aunt Flo shows up, so I guess it's a no for me this month! Sigh.... Hoping you get your BFP!

Fingers crossed AF doesnt show! Ive not been charting my temp,but feel cold(is this the same thing as low temp) ?

Hello ladies... I do not expect mine til the 9th or 10th...although I already feel it is coming LOL

Hello ladies... I do not expect mine til the 9th or 10th...although I already feel it is coming LOL

I feel the same as if AF is going to arrive any minute,ive had a headache all day which wont go and i feel so miserable! :cry:

yeah my head ache comes and goes too
now I just feel sleepy LOL

I'm new too - never tried to get PG before and I'm 40. I was so anxious to start tracking ovulation this month and then WHAM I started an early period last Friday. So, I put the OPK away and now I'm just waiting for AF to leave so I can get back to it. I'm excited to give it our first real try!!

Question though....should I still do the OPK even while AF is around or is it a moot point?

I'm new too - never tried to get PG before and I'm 40. I was so anxious to start tracking ovulation this month and then WHAM I started an early period last Friday. So, I put the OPK away and now I'm just waiting for AF to leave so I can get back to it. I'm excited to give it our first real try!!

Question though....should I still do the OPK even while AF is around or is it a moot point?

don't waste the OPK... they are not cheap LOL

Hi Ladies,

AF just left Tuesday. I'm 35 years old. I've been off BC since July 2010. Been really trying approximately 6 months. Hoping for a BFP next month.

Im nearly 37 and trying for#3,but i will be doing a pregnancy test not an ov test hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->