Newbie - Mid Cycle Bleeding Query

DonnaP

Reaction score
Hi
Just joined today as really confused. I have a regular 29 day cycle and am on day 15 today, yesterday I had a bleed, only when went to loo, was red and lumpy/stringy, then it stopped. Today again I am having little lumps of dark stringiness when I go to loo. As this is apparently my fertile day, dont want to waste an opportunity, is this a period and wasting my time or is it something else? Doesnt feel like period, I usually get sore back and tum and am bloated. Been trying since May for baby. Been using the digital ovulation tests from clearblue and havent shown up as ovulating at all this week! Does this mean missed opportunity, is there something wrong?

Your wisdom would be greatlyappreciated

Hi Donna

Welcome to BabyadnBump

Mid-cye bleeding could be implantation bleeding - assuming you have had sex between last period & this spotting. Is this the first month you have been using ovulation tests?

:D

Yeah, the first time, started using it on Saturday as it suggested and all of them have been negative. But according to the leaflet inside yesterday and today is my most fertile, so totally confused.

Hiya Donna

Many women can get mid cycle bleeding around ovulation - I have had this on occation and its not something to worry about.
-Often this type of bleeding can be an indication of fertility.

Just keep a note of the bleeding and see if there is any pattern next month.

Good Luck!

Some women ovulate earlier or later than what that information can give you even twice :D

Never thought of ovulation spotting as Rachie mentioned as I've never had it - maybe you have before? :D

Good luck

You could always but cheaper kits (none digital) for next month if no joy this month with the digitals and start testing earlier if no + this month on the opks you have :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->