Newbie: please help me understand

comeonbaby3

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new here. This site seems to always come up when i'm doing a google search for answers! Anyway, thought i'd give it a try.

here's my breakdown:

mirena removal January 19 :happydance:
had withdraway bleeding for about 6 days
Feb AF a no show:nope:
March provera induced AF:thumbup:
April and may AF a no show:nope:
June provera induced AF:thumbup:
July thru Sept my cycles came like clockwork every 31 days
all of a sudden.....:happydance:
Oct AF a no show what gives :growlmad:

the confusing part is that for the first time (atleast from what i can remember) i had Af type cramping during what was supposed to be OV time (sept 27-29), then i had AF type cramping off and on btwn 10/6-10/10. AF was due 10/13 and was a no show. so as i looked back at my chart i assumed i had ovulated and maybe the cramping during 10/6-10/7 could be related to implantation...well, here I am a little over 2 weeks later and still no AF! So apparently i'm not pregnant (according to tests). but i was wondering if others have experienced this? i just skipped AF for whatever reason but had signs of OV (cm and cramping)...this week is supposed to be OV for me (if Af came on time on 10/13). i am praying i don't skip nov's AF....

can you tell me your thoughts PLEASE!!! have any of you skipped AF even thought you thought you OV??

I know where your coming from. Iv been sure i was OV with a rise of temp, slight CM, slight cramps. 2 weeks late AF is a no show until weeks later. :( Iv purchased a clearblue ovulation kit, pricey at £100 but there ment to be great and whats £100 if it helps us on our way!! Best of luck to you!

I think it would be worth a chat with the dr hun. If im right the coil you had, has got the hormones im it that i had in the mini pill and that caused me major problems when i come off it. My cycles were all over the place, about 6 to 8 weeks, it took 5 cycles to fall. I was told that when the coil is taken out that things return to normal right away. But it could still be your body adjusting to it being taken out.

I agree, see a doctor. They are the ones who can give you professional advice.

Also, you can have all the symptoms of ovulation, but it won't necessarily occur. It's impossible to ov and then not have a period, as periods are induced by ovulation, if that makes sense. It's possible you didn't ov when you thought, but only way to put your mind at rest is to see a doctor.

Hope it turns out OK. :)

I had 3 lots of ovulation signs in my first cycle after the pill and I am presuming I only ovulated in the last one, I guess it was my body gearing up after all those hormones. Not sure what the next one will bring.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->