Newbie saying hello :)

Liverpool2014

Reaction score
Hi all :)

Thought I'd join up to chat to ladies also in the same position :)

Me & my fiancé have decided to not try not prevent, I'm 27 he's 32! We don't get married for 2.5yrs so we've had a good chat & looked at finances and figured we may as we'll see what happens given our ages!

If we wait another 2.5yrs I'll be 30 and he'll be 35 so we might be pushing it with nature!

I'm very excited to not try not prevent & just see what happens, I don't plan on doing anything different though lifestyle wise? Did/does anyone else plan too?

I eat a fairly heathy diet as it is (apart from my slight addiction to crisps & the weekly takeaway!) but I do drink wine on a weekend & have the odd night out. Nothing 'too' drunk but definitely not just one glass! What do you ladies think? Should I be watching my diet/alcohol intake a bit more now?

I have no idea what cycle I am on as I've been on Cerazette with no monthly bleed at all for the last year. So I suppose that's better in a way for keeping it nice and relaxed!

Looking forward to chatting with you all :)

Hi!
I've just come off the mini pill to start ntnp for number 2. I'm really hoping that my cycle regulates itself quite quickly again because although we are not actively trying we are kind of hoping for a July/August BFP. That would be ideal but I'll just be thrilled to have another one on the way at any time!

I'm trying to eat healthier and exercise more. Its been on the backburner since I started working full time but I need to be more focused about it! I don't drink much anymore so thats not an issue. I just never seemed to get back into it after I stopped BF. Otherwise no big lifestyle changes. One of dhs conditions was that there was no pressure and I didn't get all worked up about it.

GL! Hope it goes well for us.

GL to you too hun!

I think I need to wait for my period to return before I have a chance which is nice because theres no pressure, once it shows I will hopefully be back on my regular 28 day cycle so I can see what happens :)

We have our wedding in 2.5 years, so if we're not pregnant in a year or so we're going to stop NTNP so we then have time to plan the wedding without me being pregnant, and I dont want to be pregnant at the wedding! So we'll see what happens :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->