Newbie saying hi

I want a bump

TTC waiting for tests
Reaction score
Hi all - just joined so thought I'd introduce myself - my name is Jules, am 40 and been ttc since August '08 with my first.

Hopefully get to chat to you all soon.

Sending lots of sticky babydust to everyone x

welcome jules ... my name is jemma and this is my first month ttc.

Hope you get your :bfp: soon

:hug:

Welcome to BnB Jules! I am Vickie and we are in our first cycle of ttc since our m/c. Good luck and hope to chat with you soon.

Hi Jules,

I'm Hayley - welcome!
Whereabouts are you in your current cycle? Should we be symptom spotting yet or are you 'otherwise occupied'?! (We're a nosey bunch!) Are you using OPK's or are you temping at all, or leaving it all to mother nature?

As you've probably seen, there are loads of us on here if you fancy a chat/giggle/gossip/advice etc, so I look forward to seeing you about over the coming weeks.

Sending you lots of dust too.... :dust:

Hi Jules, I'm Kirsty and am on my 4th cycle of ttc.

Hope you get you :bfp: asap!!! We're a friendly and knowledgeable bunch on here so don't be frightened to ask any questions at all - no matter how stupid you may think it sounds! - you'll be surprised what people know!!! :hug:

Welcome to BnB Jules! I hope your stay in ttc is short and that you get that 2010 baby!! xx

Welcome Jules

I am Lynda nearly 35 and on my 2nd cycle trying to conceive my child number 3

Hi Jules!
Good luck with ttc. I'm on cycle #1 after coming off the bcp a couple of weeks ago.
I'm fairly new on the site too, but everyone has been so lovely and helpful (and I've asked some pretty stupid questions! Ha ha!)
Sending you lots of luck. Talk to you soon.
xxx

hey jules welcome ! im carrie im 41 and just pregnant with no 5 theres a couple of threads for us older mums and mums to be if you go into ttc buddies and some wonderful ladies on here you will get so much help on here and you will laugh and cry with some of the stories you will be addicted believe me and good luck to you and hope you get that :bfp: real soon xx :hug::hug:

Hi all - thanks for your lovely replies ....for those that asked, I am on day 21 on a cycle of anywhere between 23 ond 31 days - every time I go over 23 days start to get excited but is always followed by disappointment when the witch arrives!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->