Newbie that needs help!!

Ladybumpkin

Reaction score
Morning ladies,
this is my first ever post and I'm needing so much from you I almost feel a little cheeky! I'm in the process of waiting for AF which may be late, i'm just not sure how to calculate it. I'd been on Yasmin for about a year, had my usual withdrawal bleed on the 16th October which lasts 3/4 days, and then began to take my next pack. We decided about 5 pills in that we would ttc, so I stopped taking them and had another very light bleed around 3 days later, again lasting 3 days. Going off the fact I had two bleeds within the space of 2 weeks I have no idea how I can calculate when AF will be here. Symptom wise, I've just about had every one, but I feel like that may be because of hormone withdrawal. The one thing that has continued throughout though is very light cramps and pains in my lower stomach, loose stools that lasted around 1 and 1/2 weeks (sorry tmi :wacko:) and a noticable change in my nipples as they always seem to be hard.
Any advice, ideas or similar stories would be priceless as I feel like i'm in limbo at the minute!
Thank you xxxx

I recently had my IUD taken out. I have had VERY similar symptoms the past week & I'm trying not to get my hopes up b/c those symptoms could be very close to pregnancy symptoms, but I'm doubtful b/c I haven't started my cycle yet either. I'm in the same situation. I don't know whether to just start trying and hope for the best or jump in with 2 week tracking OPK & temps :/ But b/c of you light bleeds on & off its probably your body trying to get back onto cycle since it was stopped 5 days in, but you never know. Best of luck to you! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->