Newbie to this board, anybody want a buddy?

minidancer

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I am new to this board. A bit of background......

I'm 27, have a 5 month old daughter and my Husband has convinced me to NTNP again as we want to hopefully have children close in age!

This is our 1st cycle NTNP and i'm on CD4.

Looking forward to sharing the NTNP experience with you all and getting to know you

xxx

Welcome, I am new to all of this as well. I just got married in August and got pregnant and am now 10 weeks. Never thought it would happen this quick since I have severe endometrosis and was told I would probably have to turn to fertility in order to get prego. Well took my last Depo shot in June and here I am. We are super excited though. Nervous as well. Had 2 scans thus far at 8 and 9 weeks w/ one sac and one heartbeat, we thought maybe twins b.c my HCG Levels were 32000 at 8 weeks, but not so. I go for my first official ultraosund this week!!!! I am just so so nervous. Most of my pregnancy symptoms have subsided and I keep thinking uh oh but I am trying to remain focused. How are you?

Also how did you get the picture to post below your message and I have been trying to figure it out all morning :hugs:

O I am 28 as well, about to be 29 in 2 weeks, no children though this will be my first!!!!!!!!!

Aw congratulations on your pregnancy, its so exciting especially with your first :flower: Your ultrasound this week will be amazing, I had one at 9 weeks and was only really a blob, then at 12 weeks was so clear and a proper tiny baby :cloud9:

Don't worry about your symptoms, they do start getting less as you get towards 2nd trimester. Have you had many symptoms?

Aw I am sooo broody now, I really miss being pregnant. This is just our 1st cycle NTNP and it took us 5 months with our LO so expect it to take that long again.

If you click on my picture it should take you to lilypie where you can make one up, then I think you copy the link it creates and paste it into the signature part in your account, I think thats how I did it but might have forgotten bits.

Hey Ladies! I am new to this board too. We have a 17 month old son and would love another baby. We are not, what I would consider actively trying, but we sort of are trying. My husband won't say it out loud (that he wants to try for a baby) but we have extremely active this month at all the right times. Now I am in the TWW :coffee:

Well I didn't find out I was prego til 8 weeks b/c of some weight gain. When I think back I had some MS. From about 7 weeks til 9 weeks I had major bloating/constipation/urination/sore boobs. Some nausea. Minor cramps/low low backache, but that's it I can't say it was bad at all. I mean some of the MS had me on the floor but that was only about 4 or 5 times. That is why I am scared about an MC I guess. All I have now is some boob soreness, a backache in my lower lower back almost in my butt, but it comes and goes. And still constipated w/ frequent urination. I think the constipation is from the prenatals though. No cramping/bleeding/spotting which I believe is good, right? Never had any either. I think I am overacting b/c it is my first and I have not got this next scan. But most people say if my scans were good at 8 and 9 weeks my risk of MC is like 3% HOWEVER up until 9 weeks i smoked w/ my pregnancy b/c I didn't know. I found out at 8 weeks and per the doc tappered over one week. Now at 10 weeks I just feel so guilt about it but I really really didn't know I was prego. Sorry for all my rambling its just nice to have someone to ramble to:hugs:

O and thanks for the info I am going to lilpie later to do it, that was driving me nuts lol

Hi My Nolie, nice to meet you. Ooh how exciting, fingers crossed this is your month, you must be desperate to test!!

slj please don't feel guilty, the week before I found out I was pregnant with my LO we were away for the weekend and were drinking all weekend, eating food not recommended during pregnancy and even in a hot tub and we now have a happy and healthy little girl so you will not have harmed your baby in any way :hugs: Yes once you have seen the heartbeat the chance of miscarriage greatly reduces. I know how you are feeling I was the same constantly worrying but once you see your baby on that scan it will get better.

Minidancer thanks very much for your nice words, I do find comfort in others advise. I finally got my tickers YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA And btw nauseas all afternoon...I guess it does come and go

O my gosh no not far at all, everyone I have met thus far is from out west or out of the country. Nice to meet someone close to home.

OO you guys are not too far from me, I live in Virginia. We moved up here from Georgia last August but are actually looking to move back this fall. Came up here for a job, well they basically lied to me on what I would be doing, so I'm ready to get out .

Hi My Nolie, sorry to hear about that hopefully it works out for you! How far along are you? Do you have any other children? This is a first for me so I am super excited! And I just got married in August! this lil bambino/bambina shocked the heck out of us, but we are so very blessed!!!!!:hugs:

I have a 17 month old son :) He was a NTNP baby. He is the best thing that has ever happened in my entire life. It is amazing to see him learn new things everyday. Right now DH and I are again NTNP. We have been very active this month, but this morning he has expressed reservations about another. It is a little late at this point so we will see what happens! I am 100% ready for another baby so here I sit in the 2ww. Congrats on the marriage and the little one!! We just got married this past June.

Nolie please forgive me but I am so new to this what do the abbrevations you write mean, most I can' figure out but those I can't. I may just be having one of those moments and when you tell me I will be like O ya!!!! Pregnancy has my mind playing tricks on me. And thank you as well!!! I can't wait to see my little one grow. I am anxious now to see what I am having boy/girl and to be honest I don't mind if it is a boy or girl I have no preference. My hubby tho insists its a boy. The first questions at my first OB appt was when will we know. The doc was like you have a few more months lol I am SO ANXIOUS for my 10 week scan this week!!!!!!!! To me it will finalize the pregnancy ya know

Ntnp means not trying not planning. We really want a girl this time but id love another boy too.

DH is Dear Husband and 2WW is two week wait (before testing)

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->