Newbie! TTC #1 buddy?

FBBYQ

Pregnant - 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to this and would love a buddy to talk with along the way! I am 26, a newlywed and ready to be a mommy! I am currently 10DPO with some symptoms and hoping to test this weekend if I can hold out! Anyone in a similar situation or just anyone looking for a buddy, I would love to share our stories!

I would love a buddy too! 27 and trying to conceive our first. I'm cd5 and this will be our second cycle trying. Did you test yet?

Hey girls :) please can I jump on too? I'm 28 in August me and my hubby have been married since Jan (also trying since then) but together for 9 years. We wanted to live a little first and do the house up but now I'm seriously nesting and we hope to be decorating the spare room into a nursery in the near future.
Id really love to get to know you both and make some buddies here as I'm very new to all of this! Hope to hear back...

I want in this conversation too!
I'm 22, hubby is 20. We just starting trying and we are so excited!!
I just stopped birth control and am hoping it doesn't take long to conceive!
Hope to hear back :)

Hi,

Can I join in with you ladies too?
I'm also 26, been married 2 and a half years :hugs:

How's everyone getting on? I'm cd27 and not feeling hopeful this time :( still as long as af stays away I guess I'm not out entirely! X

Hi guys!
I'm 26 and he's 28, getting married in July, but decided to already go ahead with TTC. I'm currently 9DPO and anxious/excited to test soon!

Goodluck fulltimevida.. I'm trying to wait a little longer even though I have sensitive tests as Hubby wants to be home too.
Ps.. I thought after wedding ttc was stressful as everyone keeps asking when the pitter patter of tiny feet will come :( but pre wedding ttc too how do you keep sane? My wedding was pretty much organised by myself though.. Anyways I'm rambling!

I poas :( and it was negative.
I mean I expected it cause its so early and I'm still a week away from my expected af, but I couldn't help it!!
Ah, this wait is brutal.

Some women just get pregnant by accident after one time. I feel like it's not going to happen for me for some reason :(
Buuuut I'm keeping my hopes up, and either way the trying is fun ;)aha
Goodluck fulltimevida!

Aw never mind AmandaBanana it may of just been too early? You never know if implantation occurs later so until af shows there is a chance.
As for me- I'm still cramping and actually wanting to come on so I can start the cycle all over again and have better luck next time.
I wish I could be more patient and not get so down in the dumps sometimes.

Well I've been having cramping the last few days. And (tmi) I wiped twice and it was the brownish color of old blood. But never a lot and never red. Implantation bleeding perhaps? Aha I'm hoping.
Who knows!
I'll wait another week and text again!
Either way I'm in good spirits!

Hi,

I'm 24 DH is 31 and we are also TTC.. this is our 1st month trying, used a fertility calendar but am in the 2 week wait.. would love to chat to anyone else before exciting family haha ☺

Thanks

I'm no expert of implantation bleeding but thought it was to be bright pink or red but then again I suppose if it took it's time to come down it would be older brown colour? Gosh, it does get confusing though.
I might buy some books I think but mainly fertility ones interest me. Still, all the best and keep us posted.

My poor hubby isn't going to know what's hit him next cycle haha ;) I'm a woman on a mission!

hey Jessica2255 and welcome :) I'm always up for chatting and being a cycle buddy / supporter if we aren't the same timings lol.

It's nice to have a fresh perspective and someone to bounce off.

Of course! I stand corrected as a lot of ladies say it is brown, must just depend on the lady? My fingers are crossed for you anyhow.

I'm still not on properly think I'm going to test tomorrow at this rate as it's driving me mad.

Best of lucky with the test!either way keep it positive!we'll get it soon :)

Hey ladies!

Been a busy couple of days. How's everyone doing in their cycles??

I'm unfortunately on CD1 today. 😔 Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ onto cycle #3.

It's crazy how long a single cycle seems, and then I realize that we're suddenly onto another month!

Sending positivity to all of you! ☺️

Hey I'm still experiences some odd symptoms. Hopefully they are cause of pregnancy :p
I ordered some tests online that should arrive tomorrow. I think I'll test Thursday morning since af is due Friday. Although like I've previously said, who knows for sure cause its my first cycle off bc.

Best of luck this cycle fulltimevida! It'll be your month!

Unfortunately mine came too.. Cd3 for me :(

Baby dust to everyone else, onto the next try for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"