Newbie! TTC #1 buddy?

Kay guys so I'm sitting here totally feeling fine. I get super nauseous all of a sudden and I ended up puking soon after.
Morning sickness?
I'm sorta excited!!

Ooh sounds good. Fingers xd for your bfp. When do you plan to test?

So I tested this morning and I got a bfn. I'm so sad.
I thought with all these symptoms and the random puke that it was definitely it.
Urgggg*

How many days po are you or when was af due?
Chin up, it will happen eventually x

I'm not sure to be honest. It's my first cycle off birth control so really anything could be going on with me body.
And I don't chart or temp
I could still have a shot this month,maybe I'm still testing too early and the other night the faint line showed cause the levels spiked or something.
Not sure. But hopeful ♡

https://i61.tinypic.com/28t8h0w.jpg

This was my test the night I got the faint blue line.
but then negative with a first response 2 mornings later. :/don't know what to think.

does this look like a positive to any of you or am I going crazy lol

IMG_2082.jpg sorry im new but here is the pic can u see anything or am I crazy lol

Aw AmandaBanana not sure either Hun. You could always explain to your Gp and see if they would do a bloodtest? That will confirm it 100% and then you will know for definite. I'm hoping if wasn't just hormones / evap line and you still have a chance. I see the faint line in your tests too. X

Hi pug_lover and welcome! Your test looks like a very faint positive.. What's your dpo? Or when is af due? Fingers crossed x

Hey! I'm 30, trying for a second baby, my first one is 4, time for a little brother or sister :)

Hey there! Very cute pic :) aw that's sweet baby dust to you.

Maybe you can offer me some tips hehe, how long did it take you to conceive with your first? x

Unfortunately I don't have a doctor, I just moved out of province. But I'm sure any doc would do it.
However I think I'd be very upset if I went to get blood work and it came back negative. :(
And ppug_lover that looks like a faint bfp to me!!
Welcome Monicanwk !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->