Newbie TTC #2 and looking for TTC buddies to wait with :)

mvosse

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm just about smack dab in the middle of my TWW and going CRAZY. Nobody knows we are trying. It makes it so hard to find someone to talk to, but there are a few reasons why no one we know, knows we are trying. How is everyone doing tonight?

I should probably add that while we are TTC, it's more of if it happens it happens mood. Or at least it's supposed to be...he's taking it that way, me...not so much...

Hey mvosse!! how are you? I'm kind of in the same boat...ntnp but he's more on the if it happens it happens approach then i am lol. how many dpo are you?

I think I'm 6dpo based on O cramps and ewcm (i don't chart or temp or anything) ...but then i had more ewcm yesterday and today? that confused me a bit! Don't even know when AF is due because i had a 57 day cycle last month (had a cyst so I'm blaming it on that) lol

Hi bella21. My name is Meg. I'm 7dpo. I don't chart really either except to keep track of my period. And trying with the mucus for me is pretty much not going to happen, as I've tried it before with my daughter, and it never changed that I noticed to what was supposed to be the "fertile" stuff.

I'd blame it on the cyst to, I had long cycles like that when stopped my depo shot...ICK! They are no fun.

hi Meg! My name's mandi. I just started the whole CM thing this cycle...more to see if I'm actually ovulating or not...my last cycle kind of scared me a bit, otherwise i'm still trying to figure it all out lol. Do you have any symptoms at all?

:dust:

yeah the one before that was 39 days :/ no fun at all!

Nice to meet you Mandi! I'm trying not to symptom check, we had a birth control messup in May (not sure how as I know I got stabbed in April with my depo) and ended up pregnant but had a miscarriage. Wasn't meant to be I guess, boyfriend was not ready to become a father, but now all of the sudden he is! So yep I jumped on that bandwagon :happydance:, I've wanted another baby for a year and a half! It's hard not to symptom check, the only thing I've really noticed is I'm so so hungry the past few days, and I usually eat once a day really. And peeing ALOT...lol, but with NTNP, and really hoping, I've been drinking a lot of water as I usually don't drink enough, so that probably has something to do with it. I ended up hurting myself at work last night and need X-rays at the doctor's, obviously, possible pregnant=text before hand, but I knew it was going to be to early to tell, and still ended up teary-eyed over the negative.

aww I'm sorry to hear about your m/c! :hugs: I know thats got to be hard! And sorry about the BFN but its def too early !! It's good to hear your boyfriends ready to be a father!! My boyfriends ready too which kind of surprised me but he said after waiting so long with no af last month and not being pregnant he said he's prepared now lol.

I'm peeing a lot too but then again I always do haha. I've had a lot of cramping though but i think that was post O...who knows ?! trying not to symptom spot as well...but I'm sure you know thats hard !

Well, we can wait together, and if we go a little nutso symptom spotting without meaning to, then that's okay:winkwink: Thankfully I decided not to go for my shot again, and my cycles have been pretty much 26 days apart, except for my first one after the m/c. AF arrived 24 days later. Baby dust to us both!

haha sounds good to me!!! you're so lucky to have normal cycles..mine drive me crazy:wacko:

fx'd for :bfp: for us!!!

I will admit I do enjoy them, but this is the first normal cycles I've had since I gave birth to my daughter 6 years ago, before that they were about they have ranged from 30 to 60 days apart. Probably from trying to find a birth control I didn't hate getting funky symptoms from. I think I like my body doing what it's supposed to be doing LOL!! Are you planning on testing with an Early Response kit? I'm going to try to wait until a day or two after my period is due, but I think in order to do that, I'll have to have the boyfriend take away my wallet so I don't go buy one :dohh:

yeah I was on BC pill ... stopped taking it about a year ago now and ever since then its been all messed up. I have one dollar store test left from last month haha so i'm going to use that first before I go out and buy more. I figure If I only have one it will be better so I don't blow through them! I want to try and wait until monday to test, that should be 13dpo if I'm right on my O date. Otherwise I'll be waiting 2 weeks in case I actually ovulated yesterday or today :/

Next Wednesday for me, it's going to be a long 10 days!!

the boyfriend likes to say we're umm "Practicing" since we obviously don't have it "Right" until I have a BFP. We Practice every other day, sometimes every day, sometimes twice a day, we both like to Practice. So I'm sure even I got my Ov date wrong, we'll hit it eventually.

Maybe if you test Monday, and it's BFN it won't mean anything at all and you could be for this cycle still!

ooooh maybe I'll wait till then and test with you seeing as your 1dpo ahead of me!!

yeah thats what i'm thinking too! if its not next week hopefully the following!!

:xmas13: lmao "practice makes perfect!"

Next Wednesday for me, it's going to be a long 10 days!!

OKay, well if I could count tonight, which I can't I suppose, 9 days, it was 10 days when I woke up this morning:blush:

yeah thats what i'm thinking too! if its not next week hopefully the following!!

:xmas13: lmao "practice makes perfect!"

He's kinda a dork, but it's good code in front of my daughter.:laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"