• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Newbie TTC #2 and looking for TTC buddies to wait with :)

Yeah, there about. And you are not out until the :witch: shows up. I'm not so sure about happy and healthy 9 months, but I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed and praying like crazy. Blood work today, HCG came back at 80 and Progesterone at 11, not that they really matter until the 2nd round of results come back Thursday sometime. They won't be testing my progesterone as she ordered Progesterone pills for me today, with any luck I'll be taking them until I'm 13 weeks. So just hoping and praying my HCG double Thursday, I do not want another m/c.

praying for a sticky bean for you meg!!!! :wohoo:

keep me posted on your levels! tomorrow will be 8dpo for me if i am right about when i o'd. havnt felt ANYTHING except extremely tired and very irritable :shrug: cramps are gone and cm is still m.i.a which isn't very normal for me at this point. back to work tomorrow :sad1:

unusual things could be a positive sign :) I'll keep you posted on my levels. How are things otherwise Mandi? I work tonight :( I think I'd rather stay home and sleep...LOL

Hey! I am a newbie too! I have a 2yo DS and DH and I decided last month to TTC #2. I had my paraguard removed and we have been trying since. He is very laid back about the whole thing. He just wants to do a lot of BDing and when it happens it happens. I tried taking a more direct approach by filling myself with a billion vitamins and charting my temps, checking cm and cp, and I found it all very stressful so I have already decided that is not the route I want to go. I tossed the thermometer and I am going to try to just let this happen when it happens. According to the days I did temp I have not Oed so I am not sure if it didnt show or if I didnt. I should be in my TWW right now, AF is due Nov3. I am pretty much expecting this cycle to be a waste and getting ready for AF to show so I can hav a month of NTNP and having fun with it.

Hi lovebug! I technically don't belong here at the moment (and I hope it stays that way) but I like talking to Mandi, and I want to support her while she is NTNP, and I will you also :)

I'm Meg, the boyfriend and I are 25 until November and January respectively, and we took the if it happens approach, well it happened the first time or second time we :sex: and I'm hoping it's viable, as there is a small amount of doubt at the moment. If for some reason it's not, we will for sure be back to NTNP.

I agree that charting and such is stressful. But useful for those who are TTC and/or have difficulties.

It's very nice to meet you, and welcome :)

Hey Meg! things are good otherwise...I have to go back to work tonight too :growlmad: lol. And I'm hoping the no sign thing is a good thing for me!

Hi lovebug! :hi: My names mandi and also 25. My OH and I are also on the if it happens it happens route...dont chart or temp either...too much stress like you said! lol. keep us posted on how your feeling ! and feel free to symptom spot even though meg and myself said we weren't going too :haha: Im around 8dpo at the moment and will be testing on friday if I can hold out till then !

Im confused because had I not temped I would insist that I was 5dpo today. Accord to my app it was the day I was supposed to, I had cramping, I had EWCM-so everything pointed to yes. However, because I did temp and my chart didnt show that I did I dont know if I am still supposed to count it. :( So I guess I will just stick with cd19 and wait for AF to show up and start all over.

thats exactly why i don't temp way too confusing for me! don't expect AF just yet...ya never know!!!

So because it was bothering me so much I decided to try a little expirament. I went into FF and changed my whole chart dropping off the .00 and only doing the .0, It cearly showed an ovulation pattern when I did that. I think because I am so up and down at night and waking up at all different times that I was throwing it off just enough to not catch it. The best part is that it picked up the O right around when I thought I had so I am now confident in saying that I am 6dpo! Yay! I may still very well get my AF this month but at least I know Im not "broken". Such a relief!

aww yayy!! keeping my fingers crossed for your bfp!!! so if bfn for both of us this month we can wait together again next cycle!!! haha

Im not feeling confident this month. I was so stressed with the temping and trying to do things "right" that I think I may have done more harm than good. Oh well. At least now I am on the right track and feeling good! We can def be buddies if you want! :)

Question- how do you add the ticker to your signature? What code do you need to copy?

Lauren
lilypie.com, and once you go through all three steps, click on the part that says PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code go down to the blue box that says code snippet, and copy, then paste in your signature, or that's how I did it anyway.

Nice to meet you Lauren :) You aren't out until the :witch: shows her ugly face, and yes Mandi was right, we said we wouldn't symptom spot. But I do believe it's basically impossible not to.

Mandi
Hopefully your tips are excellent tonight! I don't miss the sucky tip nights bartending, but I do miss the good tip nights...LOL

Hi lauren ! Hi meg!!! Tips were great tonight! I'm happy about it :)

On another note I feel kinda out this month :( i honestly feel NOTHING! errrrr but on a good note I had a really good talk with OH tonight about ttc!!! he really knows nothing about anything that has to do with having a baby lol so we had a good 2 hour conversation of me explaining it to him! We decided that if no bfp this month I am going to start temping and using opk's....mainly to make sure if I am actually ovulating or not but also because we both really want a little one obviously! He actually made me take an opk to see if I'm ovulating right now! ( even though I knew i wasn't) he just seemed so interested in all of it so i went along with it lol . It's kind of crazy when I think about it...I turned 25 and all of a sudden have baby fever! A year ago if somebody asked me if I wanted a kid I would've said no way!

Sorry for the rambling It's 4am here and I can't sleep and have to work in 6 hours :/

Meg how have you been feeling???

Lauren when are you testing?? i'm going to try to wait it out until friday ... should be 11dpo by then (I think) ... hope i don't cave tomorrow!!! :blush:

:hug: and :dust:

My AF isnt due until the 3rd so I am going to try to wait until then to test. BUT knowing me I will actually probably start on the 31st. lol

I personally would NOT recommend temping. It was so stressful for me!!! If you are under 40, have generally regular periods, and no major health issues you are very likely ovulating. I wanted to do it to make sure there was nothing wrong with me and all it did was make me LOOK for something wrong with me. Its your choice, but I would say temping is not worth it. It also doesnt show ovulation in everyone. There is a percentage of women who do not actually have a thermal rise when they O so its not as reliable as some people would have you believe!

Mandi, I'm sorry you are feeling like you are out this month, but don't give up hope yet. And I'm glad you had a good tip night :)

Lauren, It's okay to test early, I told myself I wasn't going to, and caved anyway.

As for me, I'm feeling good. Got my second levels back today, and they almost tripled in a little under 48 hours, thank God. Scheduled an U/S for November 10th just to check on things. (I'll be 6 weeks and a day)

And ladies, if my talking about my pregnancy while you are NTNP bothers you, please tell me. I won't talk about it at all then, and just talk about normal everyday life things and support the two of you through symptom checking, and whatever else comes up!

Thanks Lauren I'll keep that in mind! My periods are actually quite irregular...ranging anywhere from 26-57 days....thats why i've been worrying if I'm actually ovulating or not. But you're probably right It will most likely just make me more crazy :wacko:

And Meg!! I have no problem whatsoever hearing about your pregnancy! Doesn't bother me one bit! If anything I'm super excited for you and want to hear all about it! So happy to hear your levels TRIPLED! YAYYY! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->