• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Newbie TTC #2 and looking for TTC buddies to wait with :)

Haha that's cute ! I'd say with how much "practice" you have it looks pretty promising !!! Lol

Morning :) I'm trying to not think that being a little nauseated today has anything to do with possibly being pregnant, but it's niggling around in the back of my head.

Ooooo I hope sooo !!!! :happydance:

I havnt felt much of anything today but cramps still

Ugh, cramps suck, but hopefully they are changing body cramps!

Hey Meg!!! sorry I didn't really have a chance to get on here much last night! I'm a bartender so my hours are kind of crazy.

How are you feeling? any new symptoms for you??

i'm thinking I'm more towards the 2dpo side now :/ I dried up pretty good the past day and half which would make sense if I O'd on monday but heyy never know! dtd just incase so hopefully i'm still in! I did have a pretty annoying headache for the past 2 days that didn't seem to want to go away...hoping thats a good sign! still testing with you next wednesday though just in case :headspin:

Sooo I signed up for fertility friend just now lol. I keep hearing people talk about it so I figured I'd give it a shot and see when it predicted my O. I only put in my past 6 cycle start dates....and whatever I recorded for cm the past week. It predicted I O'd somewhere between oct 15-17! Don't really know what i'm doing yet on there so I was just kinda playing around :xmas2:

Hope you're having a good day!!! :wave:

I understand the weird hours bartending! I miss it but don't at the same time. Aside from being nauseous on and off. I haven't noticed much of anything, except excess CM, that happens occasionally though after O, and sometimes I dry up after O, so I'm not looking at it as a sign either way. I just have this gut feeling that this month isn't my month. But I've been wrong before. In June when I had my m/c I swore up and down there was no way I was pregnant, while the bf was saying I think you are. I'm overly emotional but there is a lot of CRAP going on at the moment, so I'm not counting that either...just waiting until next Wed. I'm glad you are still going to test with me, it's nice to have a buddy, but if you didn't O until the 15-17, it's going to show up negative, but hey, I'm here to support you and vice versa, right?

aww I'm sorry about all the crap going on .... I'm sure things will start to look up soon for you :) And don't count yourself out already it's still early!! some people don't have symptoms at all when they find out they're pregnant! I'd say you being nauseous is a pretty good sign! I swore up and down I was pregnant last month...I swear I had every symptom in the book...sore full bbs and nips...cramping...nausea..you name it! Now nothing except these stupid cramps for days now...stopped yesterday but started again today. My CM is like MIA right now haha.

Anyways I'm excited to test too even if I didn't O when I thought....I think I just want to POAS haha:)

As for bartending...your not missing anything..i wish i had a set 8-5 job!!

hows it going meg? how ya feeling? hope all is well with you!!

Hey Mandi, sorry crazy busy schedule between me and the Princess. I'm doing alright, I caved and decided to test this morning for the heck of it...maybe I shouldn't have...first one has a very faint pink line, the second one was negative as negative could be and I did one right after the other. Now I say forgot it, I'm NOT testing again until Wednesday, cause now I'm wondering WTH?? How are you doing??

ahhhh I hope the first one was right!!!!! what kind of test did you use? both same kind? you would be 11dpo today so its very possible its showing!!!! I really hope thats your bfp!!! Did you take a pic?

As for me I'm doing okay...working a lot since its the weekend! Not really feeling much of anything either but I am only 5dpo now I think haha so I can't expect too much. Considering every other month I had every symptom in the book and got all bfn maybe it's a good thing? Trying not to worry about it though!

I'm starting to get excited for thanksgiving even though its a little far away still. My family lives in north carolina so I don't get to see them much but I just found out they were coming up here :happydance:

Keep me posted on everything! Even if you cave again before wednesday thats okay!!! :winkwink:

On my way out the door to volunteer at a PTO event, but here's the pics from this morning, I'll respond better later this afternoon when I get homeWTH 002.jpg

WTH 001.jpg

first one is the second one I took, last one is the first one I took.

I bet, but weekend's generally mean good tips :thumbup: And maybe! I ended up having heartburn yesterday, which I never have which is what prompted me going...well just maybe...because to me that was really strange. And nope you shouldn't worry, but I'm sending baby dust your way anyways. Nothing wrong with getting excited for the holidays, they are one of the best times of the year. That's great that your family is coming up by you. I haven't seen my extended family in years, I'm from the west coast and it's just my mom, my brother, my nephew, my daughter and I out here, everyone else lives back home. Yay for family!

I'll keep you posted, I'm thinking I'm just going to test in the morning, as those 2 different results threw me for a major loop. Have a great night, it's only 8:30 here, but I'm headed to bed, the boyfriend took me out to a steak house for dinner, and I AM STUFFED...food coma time :p

Hey meg!!! Hope you enjoyed your dinner last night!! Did you test again this morning?

I did, waited about a minute and half and nothing showed, so I just chucked it. Made the mistake of pulling it out about 10 minutes to "just check" (SHAME ON ME) and there was a very light pink line there (lighter than yesterdays) , that was as thick as the control line, but since it wasn't within the time frame, I haven't got a clue, and I couldn't get a good pic of it. So I'll try again tomorrow, and sit there the full ten minutes to keep an eye on it...because I just confused myself more...LOL...

Dinner was GREAT!

Anything fun happen for you at work last night (if you did work?)? And how are you feeling?

hiii!!! ahh you should've waited !! :dohh: fingers crossed for you tomorrow! let me know how it goes!!! I think you're going to get your bfp!!!

I'm glad you had fun at dinner!!! Work was okay...reallllly long...i bartend at a restaurant so we're lucky enough to close at 11 but I had people sit until 12:30 almost last night even though I gave last call right at 11...ughh I hate people sometimes. Tonight was my last day for the week though....I'm off every monday and tuesday :happydance:

As for me I'm feeling okay! really trying not to symptom spot BUT i woke up 3 times last night to pee. The first time was at like 3:45 (went to bed at 2) and I had to pee sooo bad too!....I tried going back to sleep but I had cramps...not unbearable but uncomfortable!....woke up with a massive headache too! And I've also had REALLY vivid dreams for the past couple days...I didn't want to say anything because I thought it was my imagination but then it happened again last night. I usually get them 2-3 days before AF arrives but this is too soon...I know its not coming yet. Felt a little nauseas at work...but that went away. (And this is me trying not to symptom spot) lol :blush:

After all that today I feel nothing now...so I probably was just imagining it! lol oh well!

Let me know how your testing goes tomorrow!!! And take pics if you can!!!

fx'd and :dust:

I woke up this morning refusing to test, but about 45 minutes ago, something just kept bothering me, so I gave in about 15 minutes ago and guess what!!!!

[/ATTACH]

I know they are blurry, but my camera died and i can't find the charger for it, but trust me they are both def positives, the first one doesn't have a questionable gray/pink line...it's PINK!!!! EEEPPP!!! Now I'm just praying it's a sticky little bean! I woke the boyfriend up by screaming...poor guy he's gotta work a 12 hour shift tonight, and just worked one last night too. OOPS!!

Attachments

• test 1 on 10-22-2012.jpg
    test 1 on 10-22-2012.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 3
  • test 2 on 10-22-2012.jpg
    test 2 on 10-22-2012.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
OMG MEG!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

so was today 12dpo??? woohooooo!!!!!

i took one this morning at 7dpo :haha: obviously negative lol ... I'm probably going to wait until like friday or saturday to test....just have a feeling I'm out though but well see!

happy and healthy 9 months to you! yayyyyy!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->