Newbie TTC #2 and looking for TTC buddies to wait with :)

Lauren I'll be patiently waiting for your results from your appointment tomorrow!!! :) sorry to hear about the yeast infection...thats no fun...but could also be a sign of pregnancy!! keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope you feel better!

Hi Jojo! :hi: if it makes you feel better I'm on cd4 at the moment haha...so I have a longgg ways to go :haha: fxd for you hope this is your month!

Hello ladies!!! Sorry I've been MIA, super busy.

JoJo-time is getting closer :)

Mandi, when do you go to the doctor, if you are still going?

Lauren- with any luck you'll get your results today!

Baby dust to you all!

As for me, nausea is back, thank goodness I'm not actually getting sick though, although I almost wonder if that would help. Ultrasound in 2 days :) Still nervous, I keep having nightmares that there won't be a baby in there.

i dont think im gonna get the result i want this month!!! when i fell preg with my son i knew the week b4 AF was due.. this time still feel the same!!!! i just dont feel preg :( hope everyone gets the result they want :D xx

Hey Meg!! hows it going?? I'm excited to hear about your u/s results!!! Havnt gone to the docs yet...im procrastinating lol but I am going to make an appointment soon!

Lauren how did your appointment go??

JoJo I'm sorry you feel that way but your not out yet until she arrives!!! keep your head up :)

hello ladies, pardon my selfish post but WHOOHOO!! HB is at 122 and measuring at 6+2

Hey everyone. I ended up going to the ER tuesday morning and being diasgnosed with an upper respiratory infection, double ear infection, and sinus infection. They did a blood test that came back negative and put me on some antibiotics. AF finally showed up lat night, 6 days late! DS ended up being diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection and they begining of pneumonia so he was put on an antibiotic and a steroid. We spent all week in bed. It was awful! We are both much better now. DH and I are taking a break from NTNP. I decided I really want to lose some weight before I get pregnant so we are going back to using condoms until I lose 25 pounds. DH and I are both ready for another one, but I would really like to be as healthy as possible. Especially since I got so sick after my son, mostly because of how heavy I was. I am starting south beach diet today and P90 monday. Hopefully it will only be a few months before we are back to TTC.

aww lauren I'm sorry you and DS got so sick!!! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! sorry to hear about the break too but its for a good reason to make sure you and your next little one are healthy :) good luck on the south beach diet! I had a couple friends that did it and it worked great !

Meg- yayyyyy!!! thats awesome!!! so happy for you!! and its never a selfish post i love hearing about it!!

hello ladies, pardon my selfish post but WHOOHOO!! HB is at 122 and measuring at 6+2

congratulations :) thats great news!!! i have started with nausea!! so we will see... cant wait to test!! x

:happydance:Congrats Jojo:happydance:!!! That would put you due on July 22nd right??? If so, please click on my siggy that says July sunbeams, and please join us :)

Lauren, good luck, we'll see you soon, I'm sure of it!

Mandi, did you schedule your doctor's appt?

AFM-I'm feeling good today, Princess got home from her dad's last night and got to see pictures of the bean, and today she's got cheer leading practice, and I'm happy I have a day off :)

yayy Jojo!!!!!!! congrats thats so great!!!!!!!

I'm doing good meg!!! how are you?? I started using the opks I have...theyre confusing and i already hate them haha! I started on cd8 since my period was shorter this month. on cd10 I almost got a positive so I was thinking they were going to get darker and maybe id get my surge by cd11 or cd12 which is today and NOPE...line disappeared yesterday...and then today got a light line. I figured it was too early anyways but I thought the lines were supposed to progress not disappear! lol i was mad. Other than that just working a lot and trying to keep my mind off of ntnp and my cycles so I don't stress out over it all. I havnt made a doctors appointment yet either :blush: what about you?? how have you been feeling? everything going along good so far in your pregnancy?? I hope so!!!!

Im baaaaaaack!!! LOL I guess technically I never went anywhere. DH and I have made no efforts whatsoever to prevent so I guess I am officialy not trying not preventing. I have done really well with my diet and p90x and have already lost 8 pounds, so I am actually okay with whatever happens. I would like to lose more, but I wouldnt be devestated if I got pregnant now.

yayy lauren 8 pounds thats great!!!!!!! Ive missed you guys :( lol I feel like its been forever since we last talked!!! what cd are you on now? I'm on cd18 :) thinking I O'd on cd16 but FF can't confirm because my body decided to wake up at 6:30 am WIDE AWAKE so my temps were definitely off:( I dunno well see what happens tomorrow I guess!! what else is new???

wooohooo! were pretty close! and knowing my irregular cycles maybe well be able to test on the same day lol :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->