Newbie TTC #2 and looking for TTC buddies to wait with :)

I am doing really well! I actaully saw my OB/GYN for my annual today and she assured me everthing looks good and I should have no issues getting pregnant. It was so nice to hear that! AF is due i 2 days. I am hoping it doesnt show, but if it does then at least I know I am okay.

How are you doing?

Lauren thats great!!! I just posted in my other thread too that you replied to :) Im glad you got good news from the doctor...I think its about time I go now too and see whats going on!

Hi Meg!! Hope you're doing well :) BFN for me this morning so now waiting it out until AF decides to show whenever that may be !

Just wanted to say hello! My husband and I just started not trying/not preventing for #1. I was very relaxed about it and now I just have babies on the brain! We are both 29 and have been married 5.5 years (where did the time go). Love reading the threads- we agreed to not reveal our NTNP plans to friends or family to try and keep the pressure off but I need to talk with someone!! Good luck all!

mon_ami I have only told a few people that were are hoping for another baby. I was carfeul about who I chose to discuss it with. It is a big decision so I wanted to be able to celebrate even just making that decision with a few of my friends, but I didnt want the pressure of everyone knowing. Each person I told I made sure to point out that it was a secret and I didnt want everyone knowing. Its nice to be able to talk to the people who know without being bombarded by everyone!

Mandi, sorry about the BFN, you don't sound happy about it :(

Lauren, great to hear that the OB/GYN says you should have no problem at all!!! That must be a relief!

mon_ami, welcome welcome welcome!!!!

As for me, I'm doing okay, looking forward to the 10th, the only symptoms I have is my sore boobs/nipples, and random light cramping and tugging, but it's been pretty constant so I'm trying not to stress! Oh, and I guess I've been super b*tchy also...LOL...my poor OH. He signed up for more overtime to avoid being home because I'm so crabby. Our anniversary is on Saturday :) We are going to our favorite mexican restaurant for dinner. I've got to take some Benedryl with, as we always get the same dish when we go, and it's got shrimp. I had an allergic reaction to iodine in August after an emergency surgery to remove my appendix, and haven't been brave enough to try shellfish yet, but I really really want some. We will see if I chicken out and pick something else or not though.

Af is due for me on Saturday and I know I am being a bitch. I would say the past 3 days I have been pretty rotten. The worst part is that I know I am getting irritated for no reason but it doesnt stop me from lashing out. My nipples are sore and Im getting like white spots on my nipples? Any idea why that would happen? I had some craming a few days ago but that has since stopped. Im trying to not get my hopes up. Right now is usually when I would start getting crampy, having craving, and all that fun stuff associated with pms, but Im not. Although it could honestly just be that I was stressed and pushed off ovulation.

Thank you ladies! I really do love reading the threads and hearing what everyone is going through. It makes me feel less crazy when I notice every little sensation! We just started NTNP so I haven't really even been tracking my cycle until now. We'll see what happens- AF is due in about 12 days and this is one of the first times I really haven't wanted to see her!

Hi ladies!!! Sorry I havnt replied... Hurricane knocked my cable and Internet off yesterday so I can only reply on my phone! AF arrived today... 38 day cycle this month ... Time to make an appointment with the doctor :(

Hi mon_ami!!! I havnt told many people either that me and OH are NTNP... Just a few close friends! This site is great and very supportive especially when you don't have many people to talk to about it!!

Lauren- I hope AF doesn't come for you! I was sooo cranky the past couple of days... I almost feel bad about how much of a bitch I was being to OH lol . :hug:

Meg - I hope your pregnancy is going well !!! I'm so happy for you :)

Mandi, I'm glad that other than having utilities knocked out, that you are alright, and I'm sorry that the :witch: showed her ugly face. Are your cycles usually long?

AF is due today and so far no sign. I tested last night and thought I had a faint bfp. Went first thing this morning and got an Answers brand early test and it was negative. Blah. My doctor told me not to test until I was a couple days late because its uncommon to get positves early but I cant help myself! I got my bfp with my son when I was 3 days late so I have decided I am not testing again unless I get to 3 days late.

Yeah meg for the past 6 months they've been all over the place. Last month was the longest It was 57 days but I also had the cyst that month. Before that they've been anywhere from 32-40 ugh so annoying!

Lauren I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Hope this is your month :)

Mandi~that does not sound any fun! Maybe the doctor can figure out something to help regulate you more. Hopefully you don't have to go through what I went through to get a "normal" period.

Lauren~keep us posted, FX for you and sending you lots of babydust!

Yes fingers crossed for a BFP for you Lauren! And good for you for deciding to wait- I think the stress of early testing can lead to heartbreak and/or more difficulty conceiving in your next cycle. It's hard to wait but it will happen when it happens, right? Still, no harm in a little baby dust and some positive thoughts and prayers!

Still no AF. Im officially late and no sign of it. DH took DS to do some running around this morning and I ended up passing out for 2 hours!!! I have been extremely thirsty, boobs still hurt, emotional, heartburn, I swear I see more veins on my boobs, and Im not cramping but I get more linke random twinges- if thats even a word. If I had to guess I would say I am, but I really dont know for sure. Another thing I have noticed, and this might be TMI, but I have IBS. I have for years. I frequently have loose bms- thats my normal. The past 2 days I have had only 1 solid bm each day. I know with my son I started like that and eventually got constipated- so that may be a sign for me. At this point I would be surprised if I got AF. This seems like a lot of stuff to just be in my head. I took an ANSWERS test this morning and those test are awful. They have a line on them straight from the package so I have no idea if I am seeing the line thats already on the test or if its slightly more pink. I took another wondfo test last night and it was slightly darker than the night before but still very light. I am going to test tomorrow with a dollar store test, the ones I got my BFP with my son on, and see what that says. I am not counting myself out until AF shows up.

BFP2.jpg

This was last nights Wondfo test. You can see the color at the top and bottom of where the second line is and it sort of fades in the middle. It looks way better in person.

I'm excited for you and can't wait to hear! Still a while to wait for AF/testing for me. The TWW is really frustrating-e specially when all your friends are announcing their pregnancies on FB! Just a little more motivation though!

lauren did you test again today?? keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Yes Lauren- let us know! I was thinking about you today! It helped distract me from my own TWW.

Still no AF. Still no obvious BFP either. I have an appt with my doctor tomorrow because I now have a yeast infection (which I never get), so Im going to see if they can do some blood work while I am there. I still dont feel like AF is coming, but I would have thought I would have had a straight up pink line by now. I have been so sick! I have been in bed for the past 2 days. I am soooooooo tired, congested, and just overall yucky. DS had a really bad cold and I got it. I cant remember the last time a cold knocked me down like this, but Im trying to not read too much into everything. I really feel like everything adds up to being pregnant, but without a positive test I just cant really beleive it. I keep expecting AF to just show up.

hey :) im on the same boat!! dont know when i ovulated but AF due in 10days.. fingers crossed for all of us!!!!! i keep getting the let down feeling in my boobs... but im beginning to think its all in my head :/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->