newbie with a long story

Ravenmist

9 angels & 1 dd
Reaction score
hi, i'm new to this forum but not new to ttc.

it's a long story as to how i made it to here. my dh and i started ttc way back in 2004 and although i am extremely fertile and have no problems getting pregnant, i have a lot of problems with staying pregnant.

we had 5 early losses and then a tragic nnd before our daughter now 2.5 was conceived on our 2nd round of clomid. then we had another early loss.
we decided to call it a day and be thankful for what we have until our little girl decided to change our minds lol

so here we go again, i'm on cd 12 of our 2nd round of clomid, probably won't ovulate till day 20 and then have an 8 day lp which is about the norm for me.
I have really rough pregnancies and spend a lot of time hospitalised due to hyperemesis gravidarum, need to have a shirodkar suture placed at around 12 weeks and will have to have another section.

As my consultant has put it i am "basically allergic to HCG" we know that my eggs are good as i went through IVF in january to donate them to a friend, and then ended up in hospital with hyperstimulation syndrome.

If anyone has any happy hormone vibes i'd love a little sprinkle

sorry to hear about all the problems you have had, welcome to bnb xx

Sorry to hear of all of your losses.. I hope you have much better luck with this next one. Tons of Sticky Dust your way! :dust::dust:

Welcome hun :hi: and sorry to hear about your losses x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"