Newbie would like a buddy please.

Florabelle

Proud mama
Reaction score
Hiya. I'm looking for a ttc buddy. I'm on CD12. This is my 3rd cycle since we started ttc.
We've never tried before so I'm very new to all this and welcome advice on everything from diet and vitamins to conception aids and fertility predictors.
Thanks x

Hi there :) I'm new to this myself so would be nice to have someone to chat too xxx

Hey florabelle,
I would love to have another buddy! This is my first cycle tryingso it is all new for me too. I have tried using opks this month though I haven't had a positive one even though I should be fertile now. I am not sure if it's just a long cycle or I am not ovulating or I missed it or the tests just don't really work. Lol, maybe that's what happens when you buy them on clearance! How have you been feeling and doing since starting your ttc journey? What does your OH think of it? I think I drive my DH crazy sometimes...

Hey florabelle,
I would love to have another buddy! This is my first cycle tryingso it is all new for me too. I have tried using opks this month though I haven't had a positive one even though I should be fertile now. I am not sure if it's just a long cycle or I am not ovulating or I missed it or the tests just don't really work. Lol, maybe that's what happens when you buy them on clearance! How have you been feeling and doing since starting your ttc journey? What does your OH think of it? I think I drive my DH crazy sometimes...
:flower: court

Hello, I'm new to this board and would definitely like a buddy. My story...
married in August 2009, had an ectopic 11/09 with right tube removed. HSG in February 2010, doctor said left tube looks great. So we've been trying since then. I bought the Clearblue Fertility Monitor and ovulated every month. I'm 8DPO and hoping for a BFP next Saturday. My sis just gave birth yesterday to her #2, I have another sis preggo and 2 close girlfriends also preggo. Its really hard to be positive when the two sisters weren't planning for babies and everything I'm surrounded by is all about having babies. Sorry to sound so down but I'm just looking for some positive support. ; )

Hi girls. Great to hear from you!!!
Court, if this is your first cycle since having something removed, you could be in for a long one. You had it removed on my birthday btw! I had my non hormonal coil removed on the 14th of June which was smack dab in the middle of my cycle. I got AF as normal on the 27th. However, my next cycle, my first full one since removing the coil, was a whopping 37 days long. A friend reckoned that it was so long because of it being the fist full one since removal so my body was just adjusting to all being natural again. My last cycle was 28 days so if I don't get a BFP this time, it'll be interesting to see the length of this one.

Cale, I'm so sorry to hear you're so down. I know what you mean about finding it tough to stay positive. I work as a nanny and every day when I go to work, I think "I'm so ready to be doing this with my own". I seem to see pregnant women everywhere at the moment and suffer from "belly envy". I feel like wailing "why isn't that meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??". Chin up hon, it's horrible but we'll get there.
I've started charting my bbt this cycle but currently my chart is made up of quite extreme zig zags rather Ghana fairly consistent line as demonstrated in the book so I have some doubts a about it's reliability, or at least my ability to do it properly. I really want a clearblue fertility monitor but have decided not to buy one for a couple of weeks as it'll wind me up not being able to use it straightaway. I also worry that if I buy one now and then get a BFP
at the end of this month that it will have been a waste of money. Though I am consoling myself with the fact that they have excellent resale potential!

Ghana???? Should have said "than a". Clearly I didn't space it and my iPhone autocorrected!!! Gotta love technology!

Hi Florabelle,
I think you are right about the long cycle, I think I averaged about 30 days when I was off BC before, so I guess we will see how long this one lasts. Hubby and I were only planning to try through October, so hopefully I will get at least one more shot before then. I still have o idea if I ovulated this month or if I am even going to. Do you think that you ovulated during that first long cycle that you had?? I am trying to think positive about this whole thing. I have been having some very mild abdominal cramping the last several days, but I think that my body is just trying to adjust to the changes...not really sure. How are you doing?

Friday night... i think AF is here. Damn her. Time for a drink.

Hi Florabelle sorry for the delayed response i have just sussed out how to use this forum lol... im with you on the techno thing :o) xx
I've been trying for just over a mth so very new to this.. how bout you? xx

How is everyone doing? Just wanted to check in with you all :)

Hey sammiegrace! I'm now 1dpo so the 2ww begins! I'm actually being very blasé which is good lol but no doubt in a weeks time I'll be doing everyones heads in symptom spotting l how are you? Xxx

Sorry I'm not very positive right now. Just came from a bridal shower but all the talk was about being pregnant and babies since a few of the women are expecting. Then the talk was who's next, who is newly pregnant and let's all have babies together and how fun it is to be pregnant and how they can't wait to give birth and get pregnant right away again.... meanwhile, I'm just sitting there dumbfounded. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I mean what am I supposed to say? I just pretend to be interested and happy for them all but it really hurts....

Hi calebaby! Sounds like you have just about had enough! But just remember when the time is right it will most definitely happen! I'm a big believer in that. And whilst it's hard feeling happy for other people you just gotta stat positive and think "that will be me soon" xxx sending you a big hug and lots of baby dust xxxx

Sorry for my absence ladies. I only use the forum on my iPhone and it can get frustrating waiting for it to load all the time.

I'm due AF tomorrow and whilst I'm determined not to test early, I'm starting to go mad. I have high temps as I've been charting temps, my head is all over the place and I don't have any of my usual AF signs. I'm away this weekend for a friends birthday but have Bern wishing the weekend away because I want it to be the 27th already. Arggggggghhhhhhhhh!

Cale, it's crap when all around you are getting pregnant or having babies and all you want to do is yell "why isn't it meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee". We'll get there though, then we can be the ones annoying everyone else with baby and pregnancy talk!

How are you guys doing?

I will cross my fingers and my toes for you florabelle!! Xx I'm 2dpo and trying not to symptom spot already lol xx

BettyBoob, Florabelle, thanks for the note. I know it'll only be a matter of time. This is BD week so I have to stay positive!!!

AF was due yesterday for me but I've never been a bang on the button girl so it could really be anytime. Not great when we're trying to figure out when I ovulate. I'm giving it til the weekend and then I'll test. I'm not particularly optimistic about this month. I haven't been from the start of this month actually, so if I am I'll be thrilled, if not I just want AF to get here so we can start trying again. This is cycle 3 for us.
How's everyone feeling today?

AF was due yesterday for me but I've never been a bang on the button girl so it could really be anytime. Not great when we're trying to figure out when I ovulate. I'm giving it til the weekend and then I'll test. I'm not particularly optimistic about this month. I haven't been from the start of this month actually, so if I am I'll be thrilled, if not I just want AF to get here so we can start trying again. This is cycle 3 for us.
How's everyone feeling today?

That is the worst bit i think! FX'd AF stays away. But you have the best attitude to it really :thumbup:
Keep us posted xx

I'm 4 dpo and feeling sooooo crappy today! got 3 big spots around my mouth :growlmad: and i dont normally get them so just wanted to stay in bed this morning.. had slight cramping today too! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->