Newbie WTTC

Orchid

Reaction score
Hey All! I am happy to have found a group that is very active while WTTC! Happily married with young kiddos already we came to the realization to hold off TTC until this late winter. It is torture waiting as I am sure some of you already know and feel. Which is why I am happy to have found a group a ladies to help keep the sanity until then. Hoping the time comes sooner.But in the meantime just thankful for the time I have with my family and getting to know all of you.:happydance:

hello and welcome to wtt :hi: good to have you here and hope your move to ttc goes quickly :)

Hi...I am new too and you are so right, this is a brilliant place to chat and share feelings that you just cant with anyone else!!!... the days are going so slow from WTC to TTC !!!!... Good luck in the Autumn :)

fingers crossed for the quickest few months ever 4 u! :D
xxx

Welcome to WTT, its hard waiting isn't it? But we all know its for the best! Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Thanks ladies for the warm welcome:hugs:! It is very hard waiting.But glad to know I have you all here to get through the :wacko: and understands it :laugh2:

I know it's hard waiting...esp. when you see stories about babies or celebrities having babies...but hang in there, it's all for the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->