justjess

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I an a newbie on this forum. My name is Jess and I live in Texas. DH and I are both 25, married for almost 2 years, and have been TTC for a little over a year now, so I am anxious for my turn! AF was due yesterday and so far no signs of imminent doom, such as severe stomach aches and IBS, cramps, discharge, or spotting. I still assume to see what I don't want to see everytime I go to the bathroom, try to tell myself it's coming so that way if it does, I won't completely break down and cry. Took first EPT this morning, nada. I feel like this could be the month, but it's in God's hands. I hate the waiting game!!! So anyway, looking forward to getting to know ya'll and it'll be nice to have some gals to relate to!

Jess

:hi:Welcome to BnB Jess!

TTC is the hardest thing I have ever done. Im 32 and have been trying for my 1st for over a year. There are several girls here ttc for their first and some that are ttc for 2,3 and so. This is a great sight for support in all aspects of TTC and even life. Glad you found us! I really hope this is your month......I hope you get your BFP:hugs:

:dust:

Hi Jess, welcome to Baby and Bump. I wish you all the best TTC, I hope this is your month ( along with many others)

welcome to baby and bump wishing you all the best and hoping this is your month :)

Hi Jess

welcome to BabyandBump

Best of luck TTC

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/446c41d9178165.gif

Hi Jess! Welcome to BnB! Best of luck in TTC!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Baby and Bump, good luck with TTC! I hope AF stays away for you :D

Welcome to BnB!

Good luck on TTC number 1

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member