cking

Reaction score
Hey girls

I got my :bfp: today and I couldnt be happier! I tried to get a doctors appointment but they dont me they dont confirm pregnancies and to wait until i'm 8 weeks. Helpful aye!!! So i'm pretty unsure of what to be doing!!!

awww congrats hun, im taking a peak over here cause i think i got one too but when i called my dr i got an appt on weds :) xxxxxx hope to be over here soon. just having a mooch around at the mo. xxxx

goodluck sparklebaby hope its good news for you x

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/113735-pma-44.html here have a peak tell me what u think. xxxxx

CONGRATS Cking - yeah...docs dont like to see u until 8 or 9 weeks unless something goes wrong!!!!!! just take it easy in the mean time and enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

Are you in UK?

I went to the doctors last week and all they did was refer me to a midwife, didn't even do a test.

Are you seeing a doctor or a midwife at 8 weeks - if a midwife then you're right, if it's a doc I'd make sure that you'll still be able to get a scan at 12 weeks (as you should normally get on NHS) etc.

If you want any help/advice just ask. I did get a load of leaflets from the docs on healthy eating/what happens now etc and also got a pregnancy book from amazon so am hoping I'm pretty clued up by now, as are lots of the other girls on here x

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/113735-pma-44.html here have a peak tell me what u think. xxxxx

Oooh maybe :happydance: i reckon you should saty positive!! I've got my fingers crossed for you!!! Make sure you keep my updated

:hug:

Congrats hunny!

Don't worry about the doctors appointment, you're not missing much! Mine just told me my 'due date' which can't possibly be right unless it was an implaculate conception. So i'm sticking to the date I got via my OV date!

Hi honey!Big congrats on your BFP!Youre only a few days behind me!
Ive got my 1st midwife appointment next week and I'll only be about 5 and a half weeks so it must vary from area to area
xxxx

Congrats on your BFP!

I went to doctors, and he didnt test me, he just gave me the midwifes number to call and make an appointment.

:happydance: Congratulation for the BFP

I just phoned the surgery and asked for an appointment - didn't tell them why! But when i went into the dr she just calculated my due date (which i'd already done) and told me to come back in 2 weeks if i make it that far when she can refer me to the midwife and send off paperwork for a scan. I wanted to get the pregnancy noted early as i'd already had a miscarriage and needed to it written in my notes incase the worst should happen again.

I'm back at the doctor this friday... to rub it in her face that i made it to her stupid 2 week deadline!!! Good luck
xx

thats awful witht eh 2 week deadline!

My dr just told me not to eat cheese and that hubby has to clean cat food out.
didnt give me a due date and sent me packing!
I have no idea what happens now and am thinking of calling them to see what happens?
x

Congrats hunny!

Don't worry about the doctors appointment, you're not missing much! Mine just told me my 'due date' which can't possibly be right unless it was an implaculate conception. So i'm sticking to the date I got via my OV date!

She makes a good point, mine didnt even bother telling me my due date lol. Only thing he did was give me folic acid tabs and you can go buy some for less than a pound.

Congrats :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->