Newbie!

_kate_

Reaction score
Hi all! :hi:
I'm new on here and hoping for advice on what seems to be the hardest thing to achieve in my life. I'm 23, live with my fiance and I'm a nurse. We have been ttc for the past year and a half with no luck. I was taking the pill on and off for about 2years when I was about 17 and came off as I kept forgetting to take it. I have never fallen pregnant eventhough I have rarely used any form of protection (with the same partner!). I am really begginning to doubt whether it will ever happen for us as I havnt had a period since the end of january this year. I usually have one every 3 months or so, Im deffo not pregnant. I ave been to my doctor about it, and I got the impression he thought I was abit young to even consider having a child, and told me I should go back on the pill to make myself regular, but obviously I would not be able to conceive. Please help me!! Anyone who has been, or is in a similar situation it would be great to hear from you as I feel as though I'm the only person feeling this way. I constantly feel down and cant stop thinking that I am the most unluckiest person ever.
It would be great to hear from you,
kate x

Hi there kate!

Trust me you are not alone my luv!! I too, have trouble with irregular periods , usually getting one every 2-3 months, i am curently on CD59 and im away to the doctors today! There is so much you can do...opk's help...i got a +ive opk on CD17 (which from my experience tends to be popular with women that suffer long cycles). I have been only really trying for 3 months..so pretty much one cycle. You will find hope in the threads here...i am in the same situation- i am quite young (20) but age doesnt matter! My fiancè is 30 and we dont listen to other opinions on age!

Start getting familiar with the threads..theres some great ones about long/irregular cycles that will help you. If you want a friend to chat to, dont hesitate to msg!

Oh yeah...and welcome to the ttc club!! :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wave: Hi hon. Good luck with TTC - there's lots of women on here that have gonethrough what you're going through and can give you lots of advice.

hello and welcome :hi: i would def. have a good chat with your doctor about your worries and concerns, wishing you lots of luck ttc x

hey, sorry to hear your finding it so hard. ive been ttc for 3 years so understand the frustration.

your gp doesnt sound very helpful, he should refer you to a gynae.

come join us in lttc and we will answer all your questions and any adive you need hun

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->