gemgem

Reaction score
:hi:

Hi, really new to this, did some home tests yesterday (three) and they were all positive. Am half excited, half terrified. I am so scared of getting to the 12 week point (I am at 6 weeks at the moment). Also just generally a scary time for me as I handed in my notice at work just over a week ago and am meant to be leaving on 4th April for my new job, so hmmmm lots of changes.

Thanks all. I have started getting a few more 'symptoms' now, very tender boobs and also have been feeling sick this week but was actually sick on the street on my way home from work today - nice! Have been feeling pretty rough all day today.

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/Anita665/Hellos%20and%20stuff/dw.gif

:hi:

Hi, really new to this, did some home tests yesterday (three) and they were all positive. Am half excited, half terrified. I am so scared of getting to the 12 week point (I am at 6 weeks at the moment). Also just generally a scary time for me as I handed in my notice at work just over a week ago and am meant to be leaving on 4th April for my new job, so hmmmm lots of changes.

Congraulations and I hope you have a successful pregnacy! When I found out I was pregnant I was about 3 months along.

Blimey I am really not enjoying this sickness! It's been constant since Thursday, I have had no let up!

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b. Congrats on your pregnancy. I hope you start feeling better soon. x

hi....im to the website 2! ive got a 3year old girl and am 20 weeks pregannt atm, doesnt seem to get any less scarier tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->