...newbie...

Belter

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just introducing myself. I'm 32 (33 next month), DH is 37 (38 in August), have been married since August 2008 & we TTC #1. We in our 5th month of trying. I stopped BC in Nov 2009. I've been charting on FF for 2 months already. Thought we had nailed it this last cycle, but AF arrived late last night :-( I'm so ready to be a mommy!!! So far my cycles have been 25 - 28 days & I ovulate around day 12 / 13 (according to FF). Wishing loads of baby dust to you all...

i'm new to this i'm wandering if i should be worried or if its nothing to worry about.
i had unprotected sex once and a few weeks later i had pains in my stomache, and the next day my bak was hurting really bad and wanted to go toilet more. the last few weeks i have been feeling like i wanted to be sick and i cannot eat stuff like i use to. i took a test and the result was negative but i still kept feeling the same way. now for the lat few days i haven't had the symptoms as much as i did but now they are coming bak. i've also been realy moody than usual.

Welcome to BnB! Sending looooads of babydust your way! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->